My Rocksmith CDLC that I made only shows up sometimes?

The Singularity

Question

I created 7 new Fireflight customs, I made them as I always did with all the right steps. However when I paste them into the folder only serenity showed up. So I thought, maby if I copy them again it would work, surprisingly serenity disappeared but Unbreakable showed up. Then I deleted all the CDLCS that I made out of the Rocksmith DLC directory and only copied You decide, yet it did not show up. I am lost.  o.o

The ones that showed up played fine, they were all in sync and I could play from from begging to end. Also I did try to regenerate them, and delete the Bonus parts, hoping that was the problem...It still did not work...

Does anyone have some kind of idea as to what could be causing this?

6 answers to this question

You are using the same DLCName in the toolkit for all customs?

DLCName is the box top left in toolkit.

This should be pretty difficult with newest toolkit, but it is possible if you are using an older toolkit.

Open up toolkit and give all your cdlc a unique name when you make them again.

e.g. "BandSongPlumV1"

• Like 1

You are using the same DLCName in the toolkit for all customs?

DLCName is the box top left in toolkit.

This should be pretty difficult with newest toolkit, but it is possible if you are using an older toolkit.

Open up toolkit and give all your cdlc a unique name when you make them again.

e.g. "BandSongPlumV1"

Ok I did recheck all of them and that helped thank you! but some of my CDLC files still don't want to show up? There CDLC names are all different.

1. Are you sure you typed in the information correctly, with correct capitals on the song/band name - they may be in your list, but just not where you expect them.  CAPITAL letters order differently to lower case letters.

2.  Did you use correct song id - normally people use Cherub Rock

3.  As well as unique DLCName you also need unique arrangement IDs.  When you hit "Generate" and toolkit says "Some info has changed... do you want me to change IDs?" then you hit "YES".  There are some tricks to make the toolkit do this without changing anything - one trick is to open the toolkit save, click on a tone, change the volume up one click, then back down one click (you changed nothing but the toolkit thinks you did) and hit generate again.  Select "YES" when the toolkit warns you about IDs

4.  You need to make sure you don't have 2 of the same cdlc in your DLC folder.  Maybe you make V1, then change something and make V2.  If you have V1 and V2 in DLC folder it can cause problems.

1. Are you sure you typed in the information correctly, with correct capitals on the song/band name - they may be in your list, but just not where you expect them.  CAPITAL letters order differently to lower case letters.

2.  Did you use correct song id - normally people use Cherub Rock

3.  As well as unique DLCName you also need unique arrangement IDs.  When you hit "Generate" and toolkit says "Some info has changed... do you want me to change IDs?" then you hit "YES".  There are some tricks to make the toolkit do this without changing anything - one trick is to open the toolkit save, click on a tone, change the volume up one click, then back down one click (you changed nothing but the toolkit thinks you did) and hit generate again.  Select "YES" when the toolkit warns you about IDs

4.  You need to make sure you don't have 2 of the same cdlc in your DLC folder.  Maybe you make V1, then change something and make V2.  If you have V1 and V2 in DLC folder it can cause problems.

I'll check all those very closely tomorrow, a bit tired now, thanks though, hope it's one of these problems :)

I was going to edit my post to put an example, but you already replied.

The example I wanted to type is because of capital letters

"The Rolling Stones"

"Rolling Stones"

"ROLLING STONES"

"THE ROLLING STONES"

"rolling stones"

"the rolling stones"

Will all be in different parts of your in game song list (if you order by band name).  They will be there, but you need to look for them.

The toolkit has separate field for "order by", different from the Band Name field.

Good luck :D