MAGFest + Rocksmith

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

Hey everyone.

If you didn't know already @ and I will be attending MAGFest next week between 18th-20th. 

I will be at MAGFest as a volunteer for the Rocksmith booth. We're going to be representing CustomsForge for the 2nd year. Last year @@zerkz was there and will be attending with us this year as well.

Unfortunately, we have run into a money issue due to an unannounced rent increase.

We already have our (non-refundable) flight paid for, including our hotel. We just need to cover the other costs that our rent money covered.

Our goal is to reach $400 by Wednesday the 17th. I know this is an extremely short notice but we definitely need your help to make it to there without any problems. 

Any amount towards this goal helps as it pays for travel from the airport, to the hotel, then to magfest and back each day. ($200 for debit card car rental deposit + 80~ for rental, 30 for parking, gas and shuttle to the airport)

Additionally after the deposit is sent back I will donate it towards CustomsForge's donation goal.

Thank you for your continued support and I can't wait to meet current and future players of Rocksmith & CustomsForge.

You can donate towards the goal here: http://customsforge.com/donate/goal-66-magfest-cf-goal/

More info about MAGFest here.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

Hope that helps, want to see loads of pics :)

Thank you so much! Definitely made our night. I'll try to take as many photos as I can.

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I have a few questions that I think other users may have ( could be wrong , it might just be me ). Are you asking for money that will be donated back to the site when you have it ? If it is not , what benefit does a user get from you going to Magfest? I'm not trying to be funny or provocative , Just trying to clear up some questions I have. Also I think you would get a better result if you sent private messages to all users asking for a donation of $1 towards your goal , if only 5% donate you'd have your goal and then some.

• Administrator

Our goal is to get more people into Rocksmith and spread the word about CustomsForge. We ran a panel last year that turned out to be a success and this year I will be there and CF users can meet me personally and we can discuss and play Rocksmith. I think that's pretty awesome. We have been personally invited by one of the main board members of MAGFest. We have it mostly paid off besides the $400. I might even give away from swag including rocksmith picks and other accessories. A portion of the money will be donated to CF when the deposit is returned. (100-200+ depending on how much they use).

I hope this is understandable and this is our 2nd year presence at a convention.

• Like 2

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Our goal is to get more people into Rocksmith and spread the word about CustomsForge. We ran a panel last year that turned out to be a success and this year I will be there and CF users can meet me personally and we can discuss and play Rocksmith. I think that's pretty awesome. We have been personally invited by one of the main board members of MAGFest. We have it mostly paid off besides the $400. I might even give away from swag including rocksmith picks and other accessories. A portion of the money will be donated to CF when the deposit is returned. (100-200+ depending on how much they use).

I hope this is understandable and this is our 2nd year presence at a convention.

Thanks I understand now.