CLDC malfuntion

tokaiguy

Question

I have purchased a new file server and wanted to have it hooked up to my Marantz system.

I loaded up the software onto the new server from disk.  I went through the prompts and went to the steam screen when prompted and put in my ID.   I was given an email to load up my files. 

I have a marantz processor 8801 and the server is loaded via a cat6 cable. 

Now I get some audio messages randomly where it works and doesnt work .

Bigger problem is that the cdlcs I copied to from the older computer which worked fine do not work or are they showing up in the new server.    I copied them over to the dlc file.

I also put the .dll file as prescribed into the root of the rocksmith folder. 

Any suggestions would be helpful. 

5 answers to this question

when I installed from disc i put in the same name id as the other server.  When the program installed it did in fact have cherub rock in the dlc folder.    I also copied the .dll file from the existing working copy on the other computer and I also did try the one noted in the video.  

• Administrator

Go through the step and answer the questions please.

With the information you give us right now, we are blind and can only guess what is wrong which will make this conversation take longer than it need.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity