Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 118

Rodman

http://i.imgur.com/7HlsF1P.jpg

Unfortunately that's my last score for the week, I wanted to tune back up to pick up some more percents and a recording on New Born but I snapped another high E so I guess that's it out of me. :sob:

• Like 4

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Broke my e string tuning back down to C.  Had an open pack of strings with a missing e. So i took the b string (0.13) and used.   Is long as i don't try to bend it works fine.

And all i got for that was 3 more runs with the exact same accuracy.  So here is a little improvement in streak only.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/Suft%20squid%20warfare%209559%20Rhythm%20nr2%20_zpsumzqcaxz.jpg

• Like 4

Competition is perfect method of push forward you skills, but in a chase of big percents in table don't forget to listen how you sound, cuz there a lot of little cheats based on rocksmith note detection: not playing mutes or pinch harmonics, especially bad situation with triplet rhythm, sometimes you can play it like tremolo picking and rocksmith won't notice problems, 

I'm getting awfully good at tremolo picking with some of these metal tracks…  :ph34r:

Obviously, I try to get it to sound right, but you know how it is - when Rocksmith has not recognised a couple of notes that you know you played but you're then on a roll towards the end of a track and on for a good score, you're going to do anything you can to keep that going.  You're not going to stop and not hit that long sustain, just because you're a little late, and you're not going to be too precious about the timing of the triplets when your fingers are in a mess.

Does that earn me a  :poop:?  

• Like 7

Well. I spent 2 nights to clean my guitar, to change the strings, to fix broken pickup.

And i'm going to change the strings again. Cheap "fender" strings wase a fake.

So my results are not impressive this week.

http://i.imgur.com/6n7SNd5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rY83uz1.jpg

• Like 4

---

I'm not an English speaker. Sorry for possible mistakes.

Not much time this week - away from town.

Bass MC - 98.24%

24682239186_5f8e939856.jpg

Lead INT - 83%

I just didn't have time to get this one right. Also having some problems with the volume settings, either I couldn't hear myself, or I only heard myself. I spent only as much time needed to be above the 80%-limit...

24081617673_4e3f4ecaf7.jpg

• Like 6

Problems with Rocksmith registering? Don't bother - remember the wise words of Yngwie Malmsteen:

"Use your ears; If it sounds good, then it is good!"

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@koffein, the Muse song was upgraded to Adv during the week :)  Another song from Arctic Monkeys was added as Int-class-song

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Like 3

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Mc lead guys - insane playin, hats off!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

So !

I don't know if it's ok for New Born as the precision is not equal to the score as I made less for the screenshot ... but no problem.

Edit: Ok so I there was a problem with the screenshots ... I don't have the time to make a new attempt. I'll post that tomorrow just as an info haha xD

My first try on AM is then my score. (I made 95.7 instead of 94.7 at the second one so no big deal :D) and 90.4 on New Born.

@@koffein, the Muse song was upgraded to Adv during the week :)  Another song from Arctic Monkeys was added as Int-class-song

Gosh - I was away from this on so many levels.

Well, I'll try the Arctic Monkeys outside of the competition then...  :)

Problems with Rocksmith registering? Don't bother - remember the wise words of Yngwie Malmsteen:

"Use your ears; If it sounds good, then it is good!"

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612074265

Sadly I couldn't improve on the score or the accuracy but I think the streak was a bit better... off to work now. If I didn't keep getting interrupted by annoying people thinking "Oh she's in the middle of a song, I'll just tap her on the shoulder to get her attention so that I can tell her something that can actually wait until she's not doing anything!" :(

Off to werk! See you later :) 

• Like 2

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Haha, I forgot  to start new week :lol:

Scores are no longer accepted :)

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Ok, so here goes final difficulty scores for week 118 songs:
Moloko - The Flipside: Lead 3, Rhythm N/A, Bass 3
Muse - New Born: Lead 7, Rhythm N/A, Bass 6
Alestorm - Surf Squid Warfare: Lead 9, Rhythm 8, Bass 6
Gloryhammer - The Unicorn Invasion Of Dundee: Lead 9, Rhythm 7, Bass 6
I give you one day for final comments. Tomorrow I will submit that scores.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures