Don' t loose your save file!

Uncle Waldo

Question

Hi everybody

it seems that I' m not the only one who got his rocksmith save file corrupted and had to create a new profile, starting from the scratch.

It' s frustrating!

Therefore, since prevention is better than cure, let's back it up ( it's located at C:/ Program Files/ Steam/userdata/(your ID number)/221680/Remote)

There is a free sotfware that can do this for us, it' s called razer game booster.

As its name suggests, it should boost games ( rs 1 & 2 supported ).

I don' t know if it works for this, but its last version has the capability of saving games data in a dropbox folder.

( unable to add a picture here )

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Just FYI, if you got save game corrupted. Just got to the 221680 folder and right click --> set back to previous version. Only lose a few hours of progress max. 

sounds good....

unluckily my pc, running win 8, doesn' t show in the right-click menu the voice " set back to previous version" ( or the italian for it ).

Out of curiosity I went to look into my other pc, running win 7, and there i  found it.

Is it just a matter of setup or win8 doesn' t implement this capability?

Just FYI, if you got save game corrupted. Just got to the 221680 folder and right click --> set back to previous version. Only lose a few hours of progress max. 

sounds good....

unluckily my pc, running win 8, doesn' t show in the right-click menu the voice " set back to previous version" ( or the italian for it ).

Out of curiosity I went to look into my other pc, running win 7, and there i  found it.

Is it just a matter of setup or win8 doesn' t implement this capability?

Im am not sure about this but as far as i know it is a standard option with Win 7. The fact that it doesnt show up for you either means the option is not there at all (which is what i am thinking) or that it is an option you need to turn on.

My workplace
I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman. Yet.

Work 5*****, thanks

As usual, sorry for my bad English
power of google translator, lol

hmm I don't get "set back to previous version" in Win 8. Any suggestions? 

• Like 1