EOF - Will this note cause me problems in Rocksmith?

jhespada

Question

3 answers to this question

I assume you mean the note with the black box. You can toggle that box with "t" while the note is selected. With a regular note the sustain stops with the next note, using "t" to toggle makes you able to use a longer sustain. It does not affect anything in the game, you can adjust the sustain with scolling the mouse button and having the note selected, like a regular note.

the setting is also in [ note - crazy - toggle ]

Thanks - I just figured out that you can use the mouse scroll as I finished the topic. I guess the important thing is to figure out if that sustain should be that long. I have it in 2 parts of the song so I reduced one to the next note and left the other and will play it out and see.

P.S. Any idea why the note has a black box around it?