I finished one of my CDLC and after exporting it to Rocksmith, the track is really quiet. Now i know if you mouse over the volume area of the toolkit it explains that 0, -1, -2, -3 ... Is higher. That being said, which one of the values will give me the highest volume to the soundtrack?

Sorry for a newbie question, I'll learn some day!

I've been playing my lovely Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (yes, the bundle guitar) since December of 2013. So far I've been more than enjoying the ride and i love playing.

If you're reading this and you make custom DLC, thank you as i enjoy getting CDLC!

Yeah the tool tip is really fiddly and you have to mouse over it just so to see it.

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

0 will be the loudest possible.

I put my CDLC at 0 and it was pretty quiet. Tho the original is pretty loud. Maybe volume got lost when using Wwise? That possible?

I've been playing my lovely Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (yes, the bundle guitar) since December of 2013. So far I've been more than enjoying the ride and i love playing.

If you're reading this and you make custom DLC, thank you as i enjoy getting CDLC!

@@TheHusky, to check that, unpack cdlc with unpacker tab with checked "decode audio" and compare volumes

could it be bnk issue? (wem volume set in it)
idk maybe RS has some reduction function if it's too loud?

@@TheHusky, to check that, unpack cdlc with unpacker tab with checked "decode audio" and compare volumes

could it be bnk issue? (wem volume set in it)

idk maybe RS has some reduction function if it's too loud?

I think its higher now. I set it to 0 again and seems okay? I'll check again and see if someone complains after i release.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy