Learn A Song 'Search Box'

RockNRollKid

Question

Not sure if this is the right place to post. Feel free to move if needed. Anyway, since there are a lot of smart, knowledgeable people on this forum that are good with coding, I figure I  would address this to you. We all have a huge amount of CDLC to scroll through, that is growing everyday, searching for that one song or artist and it can get to be laborious for sure having to cycle through a lot of songs before we find said song/artist.

Sure, there is always using Tab Key to high-lite songs, artists, etc...But I would like something even faster than that. Is there anyway to create a Search Box function inside of 'Learn A Song' so that we can just type in whatever we are searching for? Is this even possible? My guess is this is just a pipe dream I have. I'm sure the answer is going to be an emphatic 'No', but I'd like to know one way or another. Thanks.

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

I highly doubt this would be doable as this would probably need to heavily modify the code of the game.

One thing though is that when sorting by artist or song name, you can use your keyboard letter to jump directly to that said letter which can easily reduce the time to browse for a song.

• Like 4

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I wish game industry change and stops being so greedy about adapting games for platforms If RS2014 could be PC\MAC only they probably added more interaction with keyboard, anyway this idea not that bad, but we unable to change things from this side :P

I highly doubt this would be doable as this would probably need to heavily modify the code of the game.

One thing though is that when sorting by artist or song name, you can use your keyboard letter to jump directly to that said letter which can easily reduce the time to browse for a song.

I didn't know about Keyboard Letter option. Thanks. This will help greatly.