RocksmithToTab - generate Guitar Pro tabs from Rocksmith 2014 songs

cabalistic

Can you add a function where we can convert 1 song at a time?

(I thought I found this when I saw the ''Export Guitar Pro'' button in EoF, but that just opens the RocksmithToTab and then starts working on the whole collection)

When you link to the RocksmithToTab utility in EOF, you need to link it to the command line utility (RocksmithToTab.exe) and not the GUI program or you may get the problem you described.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh man! This is so good! No more pausing riff repeater while notes fly by.

I can learn anything now, given time.

What is amazing is not just that it works, but it does hundreds of songs in seconds. I recommend RocksmithToTab and Guitar Pro 5 to anyone wanting to read their tabs from Rocksmith.

Great job Thanks. 

Cheers,

mczero

Unaccredited Charter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
1 hour ago, BondZero07 said:

Hello all, the conversion work also for Guitar Pro 7 or max for GP 6 ?

It can't export to gp7s native GP file format but you can open GP5/GPX tabs in guitar pro 7 so it shouldn't mater. None of the gp7 exclusive features would ever be used since everything has to be converted to gp5 for eof anyway.  If you need to you can convert the output to GP in guitar pro 7 afterwards but I can't see any benefit to doing so.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

2 hours ago, BondZero07 said:

Then if i understand good, if i buy and use Guitar Pro 7 for read tablatures extract from Rocksmith by RocksmithToTab, it's work but if i wish use files from GP 7 to GP 6 or 5, it doesn't work, correct or not ?

Sorry for my english.

Guitar pro 7 can read GP6 and GP5 files so it should work just fine

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Thank you for this awesome tool! I've exported the whole library and imported it into MuseScore just fine, it's looking amazing.

I do have a question though if anyone is able to answer please? I can't seem to find any way in MuseScore to separate the tab from the notation. I'd like to have just the bass tab numbers to print out, but it's stuck together with the music notes whatever-you-call-them, which seems a little redundant as I won't need to look at both versions at the same time.

Is it possible to remove these in MuseScore, or should I try a different program?

3 hours ago, Tuskan81 said:

Thank you for this awesome tool! I've exported the whole library and imported it into MuseScore just fine, it's looking amazing.

I do have a question though if anyone is able to answer please? I can't seem to find any way in MuseScore to separate the tab from the notation. I'd like to have just the bass tab numbers to print out, but it's stuck together with the music notes whatever-you-call-them, which seems a little redundant as I won't need to look at both versions at the same time.

Is it possible to remove these in MuseScore, or should I try a different program?

Click Edit/Instruments and remove the top stave.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:02 PM, Tuskan81 said:

I'd stick with that bro, i'ts teaching you how to read sheet music on the sly.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Ok, I just tried this out, and all I can say is THANK YOU! Musescore is a bit clunky, but it works. This is so much better than the riff repeater, which I don't really like that much. Other than the obvious reasons, the music sounds like nails on a chalk board when it's slowed down.