Sort Original Track

armkreuz

Is there a way ( or is it plan to implement ) to change the "sort" field for original tracks ?

ex: I want all my The Black Keys songs to show in the "T" section and not on "B"

I did change all my sort for the CDLC, but even with the Beta version 1.1.2.9 it doesn't seems possible to edit orignal track information to change the sort order

• Developer

"I want all my The Black Keys songs to show in the "T" section and not on "B""

Sounds like your talking about in the game and not in CFSM.  Is that correct?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

1. In CFSM Song Manager tab, right click on a song that you want to change the sort order of.

2. A popup menu will open, select 'Edit Song Information' option

3. The 'Song Editor' will load.

4. Change the Artist and/or Song Title of the 'In-Game Setlist Sortable Fields' to whatever you want

5. Click on Save at the bottom of the 'Song Editor'

6.  Play the game and your song will appear in changed order.

7.  Repeat step 1 through 5 for each song you want to change the sort order of.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

1. In CFSM Song Manager tab, right click on a song that you want to change the sort order of.

2. A popup menu will open, select 'Edit Song Information' option

3. The 'Song Editor' will load.

4. Change the Artist and/or Song Title of the 'In-Game Setlist Sortable Fields' to whatever you want

5. Click on Save at the bottom of the 'Song Editor'

6.  Play the game and your song will appear in changed order.

7.  Repeat step 1 through 5 for each song you want to change the sort order of.

Thanks for the answer, but that part I know.

I want to do exactly this, but with paid songs too.

example: The allman brothers - Jessica

that one i can't change because it's a paid one

As there is no support for any modification on official DLC then change all customs to match original.

Ok then, if there is no support for official DLC, i'll match the official... I'll have to get use to have The Black Keys in the B ...  :(

thanks to all for your support

• Like 1