Aquilae's Releases & WIP

Aquilae

This topic will keep track of the custom charts I've created and what I'm working on. I started making custom charts for my own personal use but this community has created so much content that I want to give back. I generally wait until my customs are finished before I post them, but this will help keep track of what I've finished and what I still need to do.

I personally create customs of songs I want to learn, and I've found that creating a custom song from scratch gives you a pretty deep understanding of a song. I'm not really looking for requests but if there is something similar to my tastes I may consider it.

I've got quite a few customs in development but between a full time job, some freelance work, and just playing guitar and other games I haven't had a whole lot of time to just iron out and release many of these customs.

Released songs:

All releases will support the full range of Rocksmith 2014 features including Dynamic Difficulty. I will release for all platforms though I can only test the PC version.

Clutch - Cypress Grove

Version 1.0 (Apr. 8, 2014)

Preview Video: Lead Guitar

Clutch - The Devil & Me

Version 1.0 (Apr. 18, 2014)

Clutch - Ghost

Version 1.0 (Apr. 28, 2014)

Preview Video: Lead Guitar

Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

Version 1.0 (Mar. 13, 2014)

Metric - Breathing Underwater 

Version 1.0 (Jan. 28, 2014)

Metric - Sick Muse

Version 1.0 (Mar. 13, 2014)

In Progress songs:

These are songs that I've put some time into creating and range from just started to nearly complete.

Aretha Franklin - Respect

Metric - Black Sheep

Metric - Gimme Sympathy

Metric - Gold Guns Girls

Metric - Hustle Rose

The xx - Night Time

Songs I'm considering:

These are songs that I'd like to learn and create for Rocksmith, though I don't know if or when I'll get to them.

Aretha Franklin - Chain of Fools

Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady

The Church - Reptile

Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom

The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight / New Mother Nature

Moby - Almost Home

Moby - The Perfect Life

The Wallflowers - One Headlight

• Like 1

I'm really looking forward to your Clutch cdlcs. Ghost and Cypress Grove were my favourites in RS1 (including very good custom tone)

• Like 1

Grinding the guitar strings in Rocksmith since 2012 with Gibson LPJ, Ibanez RG350DXZ and Cort Action V bass

I've worked more on Night Time, both guitars are charted. I need to get around to the bass, lyrics, DD, and tones sometime.

Also started some work on Black Sheep. I'll probably end up doing two arrangements for that song, the guitar and synth are somewhat similar and hard to tell apart and both would be fun to play.

On a more amusing note I recorded a short little song this week and then decided to chart it for Rocksmith real quick. Pretty funny to play something like that in-game.

I'm working on Ghost, but since it's one of my very first customs it needs a ton of re-working. Parts of the chart needed a few minor sync tweaks, but that threw out hand positions across the entire chart. Since I'd need to re-set hand positions for every difficulty level, I think it will be quicker for me to nuke all the DD and re-chart it from scratch. 

It's also a song that I spent many, many hours working on in the past so I'm fitting work on it between other new customs so I don't burn out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...