Favorite Cartoons CDLC

CREΛTOR

Question

I had this idea while watching the original Cartoon Network shows and I thought "Hey, what if we made a collection of CDLCs that mash up our favorite themes from our favorite childhood tv shows like Teen Titans or Fosters Home or Full House or something. Like all the CDLCs would be instrumental versions with lead guitars taking up vocal parts or any high parts, theme gets the main riffs, and bass gets to cover their bits. 

For this to work I feel like ALL of customs forge can come chip in.

There Would Be teams for each Network Chosen

Teams will have

• 3 Charters or more (Depends on how many themes in each medley)
  • 1 or 2 Midi writers, for backing tracks of the song

My first idea is everyone mentions a song on this thread and we take a vote at the end of the month for the top songs for each channel

• Cartoon Network (Original: TT, Cow and Chicken, Power Puff Girls, Courage, ect.)
  • Cartoon Network (New: Steven Universe, Johnny Test, Gumball, Adventure Time, ect.)
  • Nickelodeon
  • Disney

Extracting charts from pre-made CDLCs as parts would be even better and faster

• Like 2

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet