EOF doesn't import tremolo part

ShrillBear52

Question

There are a lot of tremolo part in the song and eof doesn't import them.I mean the parts are imported,but the notes are signd just sustains and not tremolos.Any help?

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

2 answers to this question

They do import, but the tricky part is if that you have changed the user preference so that GP import does not replace the active track, it imports the entire track into the active track difficulty instead. In this scenario, the tremolo tracks are only displayed after you remove the track difficulty limit (Track>Rocksmith>Remove difficulty limit). I should probably make it so that when this happens, the difficulty limit for the track is automatically removed, so the tremolos are displayed immediately.

• Like 1

They do import, but the tricky part is if that you have changed the user preference so that GP import does not replace the active track, it imports the entire track into the active track difficulty instead. In this scenario, the tremolo tracks are only displayed after you remove the track difficulty limit (Track>Rocksmith>Remove difficulty limit). I should probably make it so that when this happens, the difficulty limit for the track is automatically removed, so the tremolos are displayed immediately.

Ok,thanks,now there's one thing,that i would have to know,but this problem is connection with the RS ToolKit.

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg