You need 2 programs: Wwise and Custom Song Creator Toolkit

http://customsforge.com/topic/25393-albatross-guide-to-making-cdlc/

https://www.rscustom.net/

Using the Custom Song Toolkit:

In the creator tab

Near game version select convert

Select Import and choose your DAT file

Press Generate to get a PSARC file for Rocksmith 2014

It's gonna be a little funky; converting a DAT is not as good as creating from scratch.

In the new rstoolkit (v2.8) at least) seems to be an .exe to convert 2012 .dat files to psarc. it's called "convert2012.exe"

After dragging a folder with .dats on the exe the conversion starts and a couple of files and folders were created.. didn't fully work for me so far - got an error message.

Let me know if anyone manages this please.

Thx

im trying to update a bunch of 2012 DLC songs that ive got .DAT files for and when i go into the toolkit to enter the pathway for the Wwise file it doesnt show up.
if i go in through my file browser i can find the proper .exe file but when going through the toolkit nothing shows up any help?