Your favourite 5 string bass CDLC!

AlvinTheBest

Question

Hello everyone! Been a while since I last showed up here. (Not that you should remember me...)

This Christmas I got the 5 string bass I've been wanting for years and for the past days I have prepared for playing with it (can't play atm as I need someone to adjust the truss rod and intonate).

With preparing I mean download interesting 5 string CDLCs and I ran out of ideas quickly after downloading TheBestAlex's Scale The Summit songs.

What are your favourite 5 string bass songs?

EDIT: I failed with the tags apparently. 

"Same her!" - Teinashu

4 answers to this question

I've made a decent number of 5-string bass customs across different genres. If you like Scale the Summit, you'll probably like Haken - Falling Back to Earth (it's tough as hell, though), and I think several other Haken songs on here are 5-string. Other five-string songs I've made are customs by Streetlight Manifesto, Blotted Science (drop A), Year200X (A std), and Between the Buried and Me (G# standard).

Some Dream Theater is 5-string, some is 6-string, some people have adapted to 4-string. Pretty much all Epica is in B standard.

This link will hopefully give some other ideas. No guarantee that everything there's for five string.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Administrator

Many In Flames CDLC i've made are coming with a 5 strings bass part but the tuning might throw some people off as it's not standard.

Link to my workshop below and all 5 strings bass part are clearly indicated in the list ;)

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity