Guitar pro help need!

ShrillBear52

Question

Guys,seriusly i don't know what's the problem,because i have the official tab for this song,even pased the exact notes to the gp file but the bars are wrong .Can anyone help?

http://oi67.tinypic.com/dekzlv.jpghttp://oi68.tinypic.com/i1icdc.jpg

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

5 answers to this question

In the PDF every note in those measures are eighth notes. In the GP file you have 4 quarter notes (plus four eighth notes) per measure, which is exceeding the measure length.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

In the PDF every note in those measures are eighth notes. In the GP file you have 4 quarter notes (plus four eighth notes) per measure, which is exceeding the measure length.

And how can i set them to 8?  Also  what's the diffrence between this 2 tracks? (off topic)http://oi64.tinypic.com/2419ouo.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

At the top left of GP6 in your screenshot there are all of the options for the notes. The third row is, from left to right, whole notes, half notes, then quarter, eighth, 16th, 32nd, and 64th notes (indicated by adding one more tail to each).

If you select the quarter notes then change them to eighths using this menu (there might be a better way, but I don't have GP6 myself), that should work. It might put in an eighth note rest in after the note, in which case you'd just delete that.

As for your new question, I'm not sure what you mean. They only share 4 notes, with most of Gtr. 3's notes being higher (and with some extras) than Gtr. 4.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

• Administrator

You can change duration using the "+" and "-" key on the keypad if you have a full keyboard (true for GP5 too if a i recall correctly).

GP6 do not add/delete rest when changing duration so you shouldn't have to delete anything if you put the correct duration.

About the diff between the 2 track well apart the fact that they play totally different part (except 1 note on each bar that are common), i'm not sure why you ask...

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

At the top left of GP6 in your screenshot there are all of the options for the notes. The third row is, from left to right, whole notes, half notes, then quarter, eighth, 16th, 32nd, and 64th notes (indicated by adding one more tail to each).

If you select the quarter notes then change them to eighths using this menu (there might be a better way, but I don't have GP6 myself), that should work. It might put in an eighth note rest in after the note, in which case you'd just delete that.

As for your new question, I'm not sure what you mean. They only share 4 notes, with most of Gtr. 3's notes being higher (and with some extras) than Gtr. 4.

Thanks, the pic. that i sendt last time was about the solo in a song.The thing is,that there's only one guitar part in the song ,but as i seend there is 2 in the tab.Also i don't know what is that mean.I can send the pdf file if you want to have a closer look.The Song is Sympathy by Billy Talent btw and thanks for the meaures issue :D

Edit:one quiestion if it's not a problem,how can i make the length for a vibrato,like this in the picture?(to fit the gp part)

http://oi68.tinypic.com/2uz7xom.jpg

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vuyl2d.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg