Looking for someone to do tones for songs

Sureshot

Basically as the title says, I'm looking for someone who might be willing to create or provide existing tones for several customs that I have sitting around unreleased due to not having tones.

The main reason for this is because I'm sure like most of you, I create customs of songs that I love and want to play in rocksmith. Several of my earlier customs I made tones for and released on here, but for the past year I have been playing through an amp and using my own pedals (got into pedal building and have more effects than I know what to do with >_<) so I have been using my customs without any tones assigned to them since I just mute the player guitar in rocksmith anyways. 

So recently I finally realized I should get around to releasing these customs since I think many would enjoy them, but I don't even know where to start with the tones. 

The list of songs I have are the following: 

Ted Nugent - Motor City Madhouse

Ted Nugent - Stormtroopin' 

Smashing Pumpkins - Soma

Smashing Pumpkins - Thru The Eyes of Ruby

Smashing Pumpkins - Rhinoceros 

The Nugent songs I can probably do on my own if I need to, but the smashing pumpkins songs have many more difficult (to me) tones like delays,ring mods, wah etc 

If anyone is interested in working with me on this please let me know. I am fairly busy right now, but will have more free time in a few weeks around Christmas time. 

Cheers