Custom DLC's do not work

jaycbrf4

Question

4 answers to this question

I followed all of those instructions. Like I said, the CDLC does show up in the game and when I select it everything seems to be working fine until I start to play the song. I tune the guitar to the song then I just sit in the venue screen waiting. The song never starts. I end up having to quit the app.

After downloading your In Flames tracks and running the converter they work fine. It must be the package of CDLC's that I downloaded. I will trash them all and re download them from this site.

Thanks for your help.

PLEASE do Monsters in the Ballroom. I have been dying to learn that track! And Ropes!

\m/

Had same problem. The songs would show up, the preview audio would work, tune the guitar and the screen would just sit there. strum the guitar it works, just the song would not play.

What fixed my problem was: I watch the above video from Youtube, NOT from here. in the discription is a link to a D3DX9_42.dll file that is only 129KB.

The D3DX9_42.dll file that I had from a google search was 2.1 MB, seems like not the right one.

All is good now.

Thank You all for the awsome customs.