Move all notes and beat markers

Hornet871

My query is rather simple, though I'm not too knowledged in working with EoF - I unpacked a CDLC pack in hopes to add sections, instead of only having the entire song as one big mass (for Dynamic Difficulty purposes). Problem is, the notes start 3 seconds in due to the leading silence. I want to shift all of the notes down to the beginning of the chart reel without losing the beat of the song, which has subtle change. Essentially, I want to eliminate the leading silence. Is there a way to accomplish this that I'm not noticing? Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!

If the first beat marker (-->) is positioned at 3 seconds, you can just click and drag it to the extreme left edge of the program window or open Song>Properties, set the delay value to 0 and answer yes when prompted whether to adjust notes to the new offset.

If the first beat marker is positioned at 0 seconds, you can use "Beat>Push offset up" several times until the first beat marker is positioned at or after 3 seconds. Then go into Song>Properties and subtract 3000 from the delay value and answer yes when prompted whether to adjust notes to the new offset.

The end result should be that the entire chart is shifted 3 seconds earlier, leaving all timing changes, notes, etc. intact.

• Like 1

My query is rather simple, though I'm not too knowledged in working with EoF - I unpacked a CDLC pack in hopes to add sections, instead of only having the entire song as one big mass (for Dynamic Difficulty purposes). Problem is, the notes start 3 seconds in due to the leading silence. I want to shift all of the notes down to the beginning of the chart reel without losing the beat of the song, which has subtle change. Essentially, I want to eliminate the leading silence. Is there a way to accomplish this that I'm not noticing? Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!

If your goal is only adding sections and phrases to generate DD, you can also use the BPR tool  ;)

BPR

• Administrator

Most of those software are running on x86 instruction if i'm not mistaken but x64 OS can manage x86 application while the opposite is not true.

So if you're running a x64 OS, there's no issue with x86 application at all.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

If the first beat marker is positioned at 0 seconds, you can use "Beat>Push offset up" several times until the first beat marker is positioned at or after 3 seconds. 

The current issue that still resides is that the first beat marker is not at 0 seconds. I've tried the BPR program mentioned above, which worked quite well. However now I'm noticing that the individual who charted the song has some notes/chords out of sync, as well as having started increasing the bpm as the song progressed, even though the song keeps the same progression of power chords between the solos.