Missing CDLC songs?!

TheWhitestOfFangs

Question

Hey,

I've noticed that some of the CDLC songs I've downloaded a while ago (and some more recently) no longer appear on the song-list!

I've checked - the files are there, all is in place (and was working once, nothing changed with the files ever since) but they are still missing from the list...

Anyone had something like this?

How can I check what is wrong (log file? something?)

Anyone know what could be the problem and better - how to fix it?

9 answers to this question

do you have the d3dx9.dll file and at leat one officilal rocksmith 2014 dlc?

Also that happens maybe with a same named CDLC can be the problem or just  replace to the dlc folder

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Maybe I should be more clear:

A while I go I downloaded songs from customforge, I played them and it all worked well.

I downloaded other songs - all was well.

After a while, I wanted to play the earlier-mentioned song, and I couldn't find it on the playlist.

The file was still in the dlc folder and was untouched - but the song was not in the list.

Maybe I should be more clear:

A while I go I downloaded songs from customforge, I played them and it all worked well.

I downloaded other songs - all was well.

After a while, I wanted to play the earlier-mentioned song, and I couldn't find it on the playlist.

The file was still in the dlc folder and was untouched - but the song was not in the list.

As i said, maybe there is  a same named song in your folder.not sure wich one(btw wich on you did not find?) also u shold chek out this topic http://customsforge.com/topic/4863-list-of-crashers-jammers-dead-toners-and-misc-problems/   maybe you can find your answer.

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

I have the same problem (on Mac) where half of my CDLC won't load. Different songs will load each time, some more frequently than others.

Tried lots of suggestions from different threads (looking for conflicts/bad songs, re-converting songs, changing song IDs, copying songs a handful at a time, waiting before opening the song list etc), but nothing helped. Until I found this thread.

Dave101's workaround worked perfectly: exit to the white title page and re-enter.

I wonder if there is a proper solution though...

copy your dlc songs to another folder.  then delete the current dlc folder.  Create a new dlc folder, and put your songs in it.  This worked for me.  I just copied all my songs into another folder i named RSDLC and then after they all copied, i deleted my enter dlc folder.  Then I renamed my RSDLC folder dlc.  That worked for me.. It was the CFSM that deleted all of my songs too.  So i deleted it, and I won't use it again. I don't give a shit if I get 100% every song.  I don't need a % meter to tell me if I am playing notes correctly.  I'd rather have all my songs.. Thats the whole reason I switched from playing on my Xbox One, to PC.