e2m's Anime Song Collection/Workshop

earth2mars

I have a request for a song! Kinda disappointed because it wasn't in the list but hopefully it can be taken into consideration. I don't have the tabs for the song however it was quite easy to figure out just by looking. 

Song: Mami Kawada - No Buts! (To aru Majutsu no Index)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_y8lY0n1UU

Btw thx for the list of songs. Gonna get more motivated to play the game with these :D. 

Hey e2m,

Got a request then a question -

Could you do this song?

Snowdrop by nano.ripe

This is the best I could find as far as potential tablature goes so no worries if it doesn't happen -

You really are awesome though, I love all the stuff you do and am super appreciative that someone transcribes these anime songs over. I'll have to throw a few dollars your way soon! My question though is what makes you do anime songs when you don't even watch anime? Seems pretty odd to me, haha! Anyway, u da best! Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Just realised you said you never watched an episode of anime. Lmao.

I liked your works and I can't thank you enough for the stella* tabs. I'm surprised no one is doing flumpool yet. The AJIN first OP by flumpool is amazing. There are two versions of the tabs out there, in E std and Drop D. I wanted to make a request but there's only GP version of the Drop D tab with E std version being a YT video only. :/

How easy is it to transpose a Drop D to E std using software? Also, the new stella* tab is awesome, if you have more keep em coming. :P

@

I actually have seen a lot of anime it was meant to be a dumb joke ahha sorry ;; (I only started in 2015 so I haven't seen that many is all eg. yet to see gits, fmab, bebop, but I have seen a majority of the shows in this list)

I'm working on the tab right now and it is indeed, in drop D. Don't them fool you, one listen to the song makes it clear! 

I've watched anime for more than a decade now but I must admit I watched way less then someone who spends his whole life watching anime, since I spent a lot of time gaming and hunting for new music every day.

I actually really hoped it'd be E std. LOL since my guitar have this amazing yet stupid invention called floating bridge :p so I can't retune my guitar at all. Even to Drop D. Or does anyone have any tips aside from blocking the bridge? :p

Thanks for looking into it. I think it won't be hard for me to play in std either since there's the video tabs for me if I need to play some parts differently. :D

• Like 1

Quick update:

Dearest Drop 

Peace Sign (Full)

Dakara hitori ja nai (TV)

Yoru wa nemureru kai?

Cant really find time for tabs or even the tabs themselves now. I read all the suggestions but with jitashe.net shut down and muya rizal's bass tabs behind a paywall it seems like cldc is steadily coming to a decline. 

• Like 2

@@earth2mars, I can see tendency on getting down those sites and materials that's in gray area so paywall not only for getting someone's work (even tho I can't get how songsterr or 911 tabs still alive)

Eh, I love your tones it's so good each time, even chart may be badly synced or it has wrong FHP markers and it's messed up(like in stella :lul:)
Instead of creating new I usually spend some time on polishing my old work >__>
(...or watching new ep of new show I like)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

It'd be great if you could chart songs from Touhou since there's a lot to choose from. Songs by Senya like:

or

for example!

(I don't think they have tabs so rip) but I just mean anything Touhou would be great. 

If you could I would love you :)

If not that is not a problem, just thought I'd throw something in.

• 3 weeks later...

have read all the requests and will keep an eye out!

upcoming cdlc:

LOSER - Kenshi Yonezu

oddloop - frederick

Kanashii Ureshii (TV Size) - frederick (Koi to Uso OP)

Sora ni Utaeba (TV Size) - amzarashi (Bnha S2 OP2)
Datte atashi no Hero (TV Size) - LiSA (Bnha S2 ED2)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@@earth2mars, any chance for Sayuri - Mikazuki? listed as ranpo kitan game of laplace related if that matters.

I've got chords and mapped beat map for given song, let's see if you've got tab or some more info >___>

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...