e2m's Anime Song Collection/Workshop

earth2mars

• 2 weeks later...

I have one last request I'd be super happy if you were to fulfill. There's an anime that's semi new still and I'm hoping you could do the ending. There's just something about about it...My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia)

Brian the Sun, man there's a few songs that are pretty solid. If you don't want to, I'm cool with that too.

@@Secondplayss

I'll take a look, i love this song as well

for now amuse yourself with the OP: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-day-r21631

@@JurackGunPK

I'll take a look but let me watch the show first

lack of tabs will prove difficult

Don't get your hopes up :)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Weeaboo scum! http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/weeaboo-song-r23432

Yeah, so I just found this thread, but since I'm here I'll just mention that I intend to fill out the discographies of Area 11 and LiSA, within reason and maintaining a normal life. So that could take months/years :P

But it crosses the venn diagram with you for sure. Not calling "dibs" or anything since help means less work! At any rate I'd suggest leaving MS alone until the official tabs are out, unless making eventual v2.0's of songs aren't a hassle.

Maybe I should make a workshop or something *shrug*

:ph34r: P.S. I download all your customs  :ph34r:

@@Zooropa_Station Haha hey!

And we have finally been blessed with the Filthy Frank CDLC package. Praise the almighty Brutus Erectus.

I wish you the best of luck! Make a discography workshop if you're serious about it. I'll scoot over and let you take care of those ones then. I'm hoping for Bosozoku Symphonic some time soon (: 

@@Zooropa_Station Haha hey!

And we have finally been blessed with the Filthy Frank CDLC package. Praise the almighty Brutus Erectus.

I wish you the best of luck! Make a discography workshop if you're serious about it. I'll scoot over and let you take care of those ones then. I'm hoping for Bosozoku Symphonic some time soon (: 

Unless I do the extended versions of ATLITS and BHGD first... I might have to tab the strings and synth so it's not minutes of nothingness! Movement III sounds really fun if it's not just power chords.

Edit: I should mention that those bastards didn't even do a band score for it, so I'll have to wing it.

Hey, @@earth2mars, I'd like that you do a proper slides in your charts, you won't get perfect slides just after importing gp into EOF, for more information about it, use this tutorial, hope you'll take this advice :)

@@earth2mars, yeah, it's missing slides part, so here we go

I noticed that your customs has slide in for 9 like 8~~~8↑9 which should be 8/9+linknext+9~~~~ (sorry for typo-graphics :S)
main problem with gp import that you can't have really nice slide in\out so you need to fix them by hands..

+Don't use unpitched slides when you slide to note and strum another right after, there should be pitched slide.
You could use unpitched more for slide out's where it's fast and you can't really hear the end-note of the slide.

That's basically all, bad thing when someone use unpitched and it's really pitched and note it's sliding in is main, that's pain to play chart like that
11~~~~~s13 which is 11s13~~~~~ (saw that in turn the page by metalica cdlc xD and half of the song like that)

• Like 2

"Every time you pick up your guitar to play, play as if it's the last time"

-Eric Clapton

• 3 weeks later...