Enter Sandman

killercrawfish

Question

10 answers to this question

We can't have people posting links to work that isn't theirs. Hopefully the original author will post this up.

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

Thanks Spades,  not sure who the original author is, but just trying find away for the original author find the message to help with this.

I am new and i am not sure if in posting if there is a specific topic to go where i can request from original authors.  If there is specify and thanks for the reply and help.

Nino83  if you are the originator for the Enter Sandman for the 2014 i would like to ask if you could put it in the downloads.

This comes with a very special please.  :smile:

And for all those who have submitted the songs i would like to thank them as well.  Ya'll keep us all rockin. :D

• Like 1