Hey guys, i need some help about 1 cdlc

loco3000

Question

if someone can help me about my cdlc , here`s the link of the song : http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/d4/Direshred_ui_startup_01.mp3

and i made it without tabs , i cant find it on all google before , so i decided made it from 0% , it was hard because it`s only my guitar and my ear, hear and play together string by string and finally ,i need someone can help me about sycr ,fix some parts and export to rocksmith . It`s done about 99%.

PD: i dont know what effect on guitar put it ... and how to put bend ,slides and etc.. ;(

i working now to other 2 songs more about same music if you`re interesting.

10 answers to this question

if someone can help me about my cdlc , here`s the link of the song : http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/d/d4/Direshred_ui_startup_01.mp3

and i made it without tabs , i cant find it on all google before , so i decided made it from 0% , it was hard because it`s only my guitar and my ear, hear and play together string by string and finally ,i need someone can help me about sycr ,fix some parts and export to rocksmith . It`s done about 99%.

PD: i dont know what effect on guitar put it ... and how to put bend ,slides and etc.. ;(

i working now to other 2 songs more about same music if you`re interesting.

Hmm where can't you put bends and slides?In guitar Pro? And i think it use some  tone from cemetery gate by pantera(the lead tone i think)

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

im using eof and i dont understand at all , i dont use guitar pro , i use wordpad for it xD,  and put string by string into eof .. it was hard but i need some help to complet and export to rocksmith , i can share my files .

PD: im looking for a person knows how to play guitar as well  and knowlege from guitar effects and fix some parts if are wrong.. but i put all my effort on this, i belive it`s O.K , i guess.. xD

im using eof and i dont understand at all , i dont use guitar pro , i use wordpad for it xD,  and put string by string into eof .. it was hard but i need some help to complet and export to rocksmith , i can share my files .

PD: im looking for a person knows how to play guitar as well  and knowlege from guitar effects and fix some parts if are wrong.. but i put all my effort on this, i belive it`s O.K , i guess.. xD

You shold use guitar pro it"s mutch better belive me!

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

weelp , i need to learn how to use guitar pro, i dont know music theory , tempo, and put notes by notes ...shiet... i have more hard work ...yeeeee xD more work ... but i still need somebody help me to finish this cdlc.. ( i mean, to put effects, because i dont know about it , sycr ,more arrangement and something more .. i guess. and fix the song , mute some parts for can hear our guitar .. ,etc)

weelp , i need to learn how to use guitar pro, i dont know music theory , tempo, and put notes by notes ...shiet... i have more hard work ...yeeeee xD more work ... but i still need somebody help me to finish this cdlc.. ( i mean, to put effects, because i dont know about it , sycr ,more arrangement and something more .. i guess. and fix the song , mute some parts for can hear our guitar .. ,etc)

All i can tell is if you want to use tone u have to search another song that has similar effects(or you creat one on your own in tone designer)for sycr you have to set the right bpm in EOF,to get the right BPM https://songbpm.comor http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

wellp. made song on guitar pro is sooo prooo hardcore xtreme hard as hell , i dont know what is  ,3/4 ,4/4 1/3 of this song ... and bpm i try to find it with tap tap tap on my desk but it change constanlty , and notes by notes i dont know what notes put it ... but is it possible to export notes on eof to guitar pro?

• Administrator

To be honest don't bother with GP if you have no idea what a time signature is or represent. EOF is a good enough tool to write down tab and if you're already working well with it, keep going.

I just hope that you actually set the beat map in your EOF project to be able to tab it correctly (and for it to be playable correctly too) before tabbing all out.

Note that the estimate BPM function in EOF is pretty good if BPM doesn't change too much in the middle of the song.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

yeah, it is 116 bpm on eof and sounds right (  but when i put this on GP sounds bad and not right bmp..) .. and now i have problem to export notes on rocksmith because fcking RS tool kit dont let me generate the fkcing psartc because i have wwise` 2015 $%·&$%"·$  ;(

How do you mean?What error mesages do you get?Or you shold show a picture about RS tool kit when i can see what informations it has.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

I find using something like tempo tap from Google really nails the bpm in. Over time it generates an average over time. I find most downloaded tabs are always off from the real song.

I'm creating cdlc's cool...It may not be easy but slowly I'll get there...Thank you to this great community.

http://customsforge.com/topic/24341-matts-cdlcs-make-suggestions-as-well/?do=findComment&comment=186466