Advanced: @@firekorn
Masterclass: @@Nacholede

Rhythm:
Beginner: - 

Intermediate: @@Sargas94
Advanced: @@MaZtoR
Masterclass: @@fiddlesticks

Bass:
Beginner:  :( - anybody wants a loose trophy ????
Intermediate:  :(
Advanced: @@NoonyDeloony
Masterclass: @@albatross213

Congrats to all the winners.

Honorably Mentions to

@@IAmHiccup,@@fiddlesticks,@ well done with a 100 win on Lead Beginner :D and also @@fiddlesticks,@ again for 100´s on Intermediate bass.@@NoonyDeloony also 100 there but in Mastermode and again she did the 100 in Adv Bass, great.

any Videos last week by

@@NoonyDeloony this nice one

@@Gamut recorded this and that

@@firekorn another one

The songs for this week are:

Lead Path:
Beginner: The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Full Crown (3) chosen by @
Intermediate: La Sera - Love That's Gone (5) chosen by @@Sebastien92
Advanced: NoMeansNo - It's Catching Up (8) chosen by @
Masterclass: Ozzy Ozbourne - Mr Crowley (9,5) chosen by @@then3verend

Rhythm Path:
Beginner: AC/DC - The Jack (played at week 60)
Intermediate: La Sera - Love That's Gone (4) chosen by @@Sebastien92
Advanced: -

Masterclass: Ozzy Ozbourne - Mr Crowley (9) chosen by @@then3verend

Bass Path:
Beginner: La Sera - Love That's Gone (2) chosen by @@Sebastien92
Intermediate: Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me (4) chosen by @@NoonyDeloony

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares for Me alternative download
Advanced: Ozzy Ozbourne - Mr Crowley (6) chosen by @@then3verend
Masterclass:  NoMeansNo - It's Catching Up (8) chosen by @

Share with us your opinion on this weeks songs difficulty scores (1-10).

-

From time to time we gonna put songs in for extra challenge from about 6-12 months ago. Songs that have been great, songs with a lot of competitors, songs they're just worth to play again...

I love this idea and support it fully, but when I want to choose a cool song from the past I see that many of them are official now ant can't be picked  :crying_cat_face: 

"DA CAPO CHALLENGE"

this time from week 53

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) chosen by @@MonstaS4

the former competitors scores are there in the table - so if you wanna check your progress give it another try and kick your own score or just take the extra challenge to play an extra song competition-wise.

Rules? - no Rules! Rules are for church guitarists!

#Everybody is welcome to post his score!

#No awards, no points, no nothing, just fun!

If you have an extra song you wanna play again just add it to the Song Selection List under Da Capo, and in general be verbose about the idea!

-

Don´t forget to compete in our running Exercises! Every path has it's own challenge

1st Exercise: Blues Comping 1 in A major shuffle
2nd Exercise: Blues Comping 2 in A major - straight 8ths

Honorable list Diehard Member(draft - to be updated for the week)

Honorable list FreeBird Member:
Participating as a FreeBird, without a class   ;)

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

Have a great week!

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

sorry @ all for keep you waiting so long... I had to start everything 2 times from beginning since I accidentally closed my browser and later hit the delete button when all was highlighted  :o but finally the new week has started.

We run out of MC bass songs and also lead guitar Adv in SSL. Can be fixed by everyone by adding new songs there.

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

I appreciate the congrats for 100% adv bass in master mode but, alas I canne take credit :( maybe soon I will master mode it though x

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

@@NoonyDeloony nonono, the congrats in MM was for Intermediate :P  in adv you've got "only 100"

Ahhh yeah... Forgot about that heheh! :)

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

@@Viltaire, La Sera is no dlc, it's an on disk song. You should have it already in your folder.

• Like 1

copy paste detected: Week 105 in week 107

:cop:  :cop:  :cop:

good thing that we have a copy and paste detector here 

• Like 4

I played through "It's Catching Up" again (I played it when in SSL) and remembered that I really didn't like the fingering for one of the riffs in the song (where you have to use your pinky to play consecutive notes on different strings, though one time the riff is played in a different position), so I went ahead and changed that (bad news: now you alternate between fingers 1 and 3 a lot, in the song, which is rather exhausting. It was still pretty tiring before, though). While I was doing that, I noticed some other things I wanted to change, so I went ahead and changed those (slide lengths, a part in the chorus I believe is in the wrong octave. Maybe something else too?).

Anyway, here's the download link for the version I made. Only the bass has been changed.

And here's my result:

http://i.imgur.com/WNMqB6R.jpgIf I don't hit 100% on this by the end of the week I'll be disappointed in myself. If we get into a score battle everyone involved will have iron forearms at the end of the week.

• Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

I added Beginner Rhythm song:

AC/DC - The Jack (played at week 60)

So you won't be lonely 2nd week in a row :)

• Like 3

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

first scores from the only one arrangement songs

nice lines but simplified

http://up.picr.de/23641775eb.jpg

and here it's hard to register those e-notes in the middle of the song (sl G8/9 E12)

http://up.picr.de/23641784bf.jpg

• Like 4

Dropbox won't let me download My Baby Just Cares For Me.  I tried both Chrome and Explorer.  When I click the [download] button, no file is transferred and I get shown a list of other CDLC from the same creator.  I get the same result with other files on the list

• Like 1

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

@@2groggy - I got the behavior you described when I wasn't signed in to dropbox, but was able to download it after I signed in. Anyway, hopefully the following link works:

Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares for Me alternative download

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

http://up.picr.de/23642234bo.jpg

needs practice

• Like 3

@@albatross213 - it worked, thanks.  Now I can get to work 

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

http://up.picr.de/23642334vd.jpg

• Like 6

I played through "It's Catching Up" again (I played it when in SSL) and remembered that I really didn't like the fingering for one of the riffs in the song (where you have to use your pinky to play consecutive notes on different strings, though one time the riff is played in a different position), so I went ahead and changed that 

It's much better in the original position I guess. For me it worked much better with my pinky. When the other position appeared I got the most misses. Next time I just don't change.

Wow!  :blink: La Sera is gonna take a LOT of work. Plenty of chords and octives that i've never practiced.

On the other hand, great to see The Offspring song i picked but missed playing in the comp because I was on holidays as the Da Capo challenge.

And finally, it sucks being 10+ hours ahead of most of you guys and gals. With the cut-off time for the week in the middle of the night for me, i've got no chance to fight back when all the 'late mail' comes in. I guess i'll just have to suck it up and try a little harder during the week.  :D

• Like 6

I've played Love That's Gone on bass dozens of times because I used to have it flagged for inclusion in Non-Stop Play, and I try to play a 60 minute session most days.  So I have this one down = 100%.  I'll play it in MM later in the week.

I'm really enjoying My Baby Just Cares For Me (good choice, Noons).  After about 45 minutes in RR, I'm up to 96.4%.  I really need to work on the last section.

• Like 5