How hard would it be to convert a rhythm track to the lead track?

cinderwild

Question

I wasn't sure how to search for this so sorry if this has been asked a lot.

How hard would it be to convert a rhythm track over to being considered the lead track? I'm asking because a song I want to play in timed/shuffle mode only has rhythm guitar but most of the songs I play are lead. It would be nice to have it in there with the majority of my songs without having to switch to rhythm all the time to play it.

5 answers to this question

It's very easy and quick...  if you know what you are doing :D

- Download RS Toolkit

- Import the .psarc of the custom you want to change (there is an "Import" button yes)

- In the arragements window click on the Guitar (Rhythm) arrangement and click "Edit"

- There is a drop down box that will say Rhythm, change it to Lead and hit OK

- In the box that says "Version", increment the number by 1 (to v2 or v3 for example)

- Click "Generate"

- Put new .psarc in DLC folder and remove the old one

Bob's your uncle :D

• Like 4

It's very easy and quick...  if you know what you are doing :D

- Download RS Toolkit

- Import the .psarc of the custom you want to change (there is an "Import" button yes)

- In the arragements window click on the Guitar (Rhythm) arrangement and click "Edit"

- There is a drop down box that will say Rhythm, change it to Lead and hit OK

- In the box that says "Version", increment the number by 1 (to v2 or v3 for example)

- Click "Generate"

- Put new .psarc in DLC folder and remove the old one

Bob's your uncle :D

So I got as far as importing it to the tool when I noticed there are no arrangements showing up. What could cause that?

(If you're curious the song is The Aquabats - Pizza Day)

You'll need to use the "import package" option and not the generic "import" (which will only import custom tones).

My best guess is that this is what happened.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs