Multiple problems with OEF

ShrillBear52

The problem is that,some times if i make chengens in a CDLC lead part and than go to do the rhythm part and than it mess up the lead part,and BTW RS toolkit don't want to import the rhythm guitar part,what shold i do?

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

That's so unclear what is going on that it's gonna be hard to help you with that kind of information?

What change do you do (only beat map change should have an impact on other part)?

Does the toolkit say anything about why he refuses to import the rhythm part?

Can we have screen of what's happening?

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

That's so unclear what is going on that it's gonna be hard to help you with that kind of information?

What change do you do (only beat map change should have an impact on other part)?

Does the toolkit say anything about why he refuses to import the rhythm part?

Can we have screen of what's happening?

The problem is the next,i did some changes in my Godsmack CDLC and i made the rhythm part,after that i looked the lead part again and the notes was messd up in the whole song,also   http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2nrk7c6&s=8#.VikvU-xsiG4   

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=xeg29c&s=8#.Vikv8uxsiG4

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Mostly only changes to the audio or the beat map affect all arrangements in your project. You should not move beat positions to suit one arrangement, it needs to be correct for the entire song. The best way to do this is to sync it to the drummer. Almost all songs only have one drum track, and it stays the same regardless of which instrument track you're authoring. If you move notes to sync a track instead of moving beats, you'll run into these kinds of problems where correcting the sync in one track will destroy the sync of another.

The error messages you posted are an issue inside of the XML file. If you open the XML file in a text editor, you can go to row 1941, column 90 to see what's there. Or if you upload that file to the forum we could check.

Mostly only changes to the audio or the beat map affect all arrangements in your project. You should not move beat positions to suit one arrangement, it needs to be correct for the entire song. The best way to do this is to sync it to the drummer. Almost all songs only have one drum track, and it stays the same regardless of which instrument track you're authoring. If you move notes to sync a track instead of moving beats, you'll run into these kinds of problems where correcting the sync in one track will destroy the sync of another.

The error messages you posted are an issue inside of the XML file. If you open the XML file in a text editor, you can go to row 1941, column 90 to see what's there. Or if you upload that file to the forum we could check.

I don't hing it's just one rhythm part problem,if i created a rhythm part to a CDLC and i wanted to importit(any CDLC) it always said the same massage and didn't wantit to importit.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

The error doesn't correspond with the XML file you posted, as it doesn't have 90 characters in that line. When I opened and saved your project, none of the XML files created had problems in line 1941. Please try to build your song without using DDC to see if the problem still happens. If so, please send me the exact XML files that resulted in the failure.

The error doesn't correspond with the XML file you posted, as it doesn't have 90 characters in that line. When I opened and saved your project, none of the XML files created had problems in line 1941. Please try to build your song without using DDC to see if the problem still happens. If so, please send me the exact XML files that resulted in the failure.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=307ok8x&s=8#.ViqRdOxsiG4

No,i don't think so...

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

If you don't send me the XML file that matches a toolkit error giving the row and column of the problem, there's not really any way I can help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4fi7krpqx25zsc0/PART%20REAL_GUITAR.xml?dl=0

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

That's not the XML file that goes with the error messages you provided in post #3 (http://customsforge.com/topic/23787-multiple-problems-with-oef/?do=findComment&comment=182888). The XML file does not have 1941 lines in it, which is the line number the toolkit said had the error.

One thing I noticed is that you uploaded "PART REAL_GUITAR.xml", which is what EOF would name a Rocksmith 1 XML file as. Make sure you go into EOF's File>Preferences and enable "Save separate Rocksmith 2 files" so that the Rocksmith 2 format XML files are saved. These would be saved with "_RS2" in the name.

That's not the XML file that goes with the error messages you provided in post #3 (http://customsforge.com/topic/23787-multiple-problems-with-oef/?do=findComment&comment=182888). The XML file does not have 1941 lines in it, which is the line number the toolkit said had the error.

One thing I noticed is that you uploaded "PART REAL_GUITAR.xml", which is what EOF would name a Rocksmith 1 XML file as. Make sure you go into EOF's File>Preferences and enable "Save separate Rocksmith 2 files" so that the Rocksmith 2 format XML files are saved. These would be saved with "_RS2" in the name.

Oh,I think i know what the problem is,i saved the part real guitar file as the rhythm part and that was the problem,but how i suppos to do the rhythm part if i use the part real guitar rs2 for lead guitar? (yes i checkd the save sperate rocksmith 2 files)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

You can author any guitar/bass arrangement with the four compatible tracks in EOF:

PART REAL_BASS

PART REAL_GUITAR

PART REAL_BASS_22

PART REAL_GUITAR_22

If you author a bass arrangement in a guitar track or a guitar arrangement in a bass track, you'll want to go to "Track>Rocksmith>Arrangement type" and set the type accordingly. This change also affects what the default tuning is for the track (guitar is EADGBe and bass is BEADGC). You can also change the number of strings and frets the arrangement uses with "Track>Pro guitar>Set number of frets/strings". By default, the guitar tracks use 6 strings and the bass tracks use 4.

If you're not creating CDLC for the older version of Rocksmith, it's best to disable the "Save separate Rocksmith 1 files" option in File>Preferences. This prevents using the wrong XML file on accident.

• Like 1

You can author any guitar/bass arrangement with the four compatible tracks in EOF:

PART REAL_BASS

PART REAL_GUITAR

PART REAL_BASS_22

PART REAL_GUITAR_22

If you author a bass arrangement in a guitar track or a guitar arrangement in a bass track, you'll want to go to "Track>Rocksmith>Arrangement type" and set the type accordingly. This change also affects what the default tuning is for the track (guitar is EADGBe and bass is BEADGC). You can also change the number of strings and frets the arrangement uses with "Track>Pro guitar>Set number of frets/strings". By default, the guitar tracks use 6 strings and the bass tracks use 4.

If you're not creating CDLC for the older version of Rocksmith, it's best to disable the "Save separate Rocksmith 1 files" option in File>Preferences. This prevents using the wrong XML file on accident.

Ok,thanks it looks like it's working now :D

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg