Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Why have you forsaken me.....

cant wait to get Nachos ver

http://i60.tinypic.com/2vl7407.jpg

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Beginner: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537356624 for some reason I got some random misses towards the end when playing the A string second fret... probably just a cold hand, but a nice tune to play.

Int: Awaiting revised version :)

Adv: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537356709 I concur, @@albatross213 with everything you mentioned... despite that, not bad... bit emo' but it's all good.

MC: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=537356768 serious song, hilarious performance. I think I discovered the brown note Mach 5 :poop:

• Like 8

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

better (not feelin any, though ;) )

http://i58.tinypic.com/nqzj9w.jpg

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Sunday scores!

Beginner Lead - 97.77%, 287 streak

Beginner Rhythm - 90%, 68 streak

It's really nice test of skills. Rhythm might be 4 on difficulty.

MasterClass Lead - 83%, 120 streak

MasterClass Rhythm - 89%, 406 streak

It's tough.

• Like 6

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Well, I managed to get tuned down to B Standard, and everything seemed to be going well.  I got my cold run through in LAS and was looking forward to digging in:

http://i.imgur.com/GdT0zNc.jpg

I spent 15-20min in RR to figure out the more difficult bits before going through score attack and all seemed fine.  Then I took a break to start laundry going, and I guess in that time, the neck had straightened out quite a bit.  Now anything between the first and fourth or fifth frets is basically unplayable (strings get dampened by the fretboard with the lightest touch) :(

I don't really want to mess with the truss rod or string height, especially just for one song, so I guess this is my final score for this week.  @@Anderi suggested a pitch shifter, which would solve my problem I'm sure, but there's not really room in the budget to buy new gear unfortunately.  Not for this week anyway.

Over all, the track did seem pretty easy for MC (compared to last week anyway).  Playing it on a 5-string I think would only make it easier too.  

• Like 4

Adv Lead:

http://i.imgur.com/L5CNBbp.jpgBig improvement over my attempts yesterday after some practice, but still pretty rough.

@@Shiroo - After thinking some things sounded a bit off when I played it, I looked online for some live videos or playthrough videos of the tapping section. In this one you can see the band pretty clearly and they don't play it as tabbed. This cover looks similar but a bit clearer. I looked at other tabs and none of them looked correct, but there was a comment to one of the guitar tabs that had this:

|-0-7-8-15-0-12-14-0-10-12-0-7-8-19-0-12-17-0-10-15-0-12-14-0-10-12-|

then this

|-0-7-8-15-0-12-14-0-10-12-0-7-8-19-0-12-17-0-10-15-0-12-14-0-

then the chords, and similarly for bass, which is much closer (and maybe even 100%?). From context it's hopefully clear what's hammered on vs. what's tapped.

Also played MC rhythm. Other than a few sections (verse riff and power chord madness) it's not too bad, but I get totally lost in those two sections. The main thing that's making my percentage look respectable are the tremolo picking and hammer-on parts where you can pick up tons of hits in no time flat.

• Like 3

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Sooo, i have good news and suggestion for @@Nacholede.

I found on my PC full multitrack version Chop Suey - link

Would very crazy cool if Nacho can do multirack version! :)

P.s. If someone want make multitrack cdlc there link to all mogg that i have,

(not all have full lenght, part cutted on middle a song)

p.p.s I did yet one list with multitrack from rockband and guitarhero which i have on PC link->>

So if need some audio post to my PM.

Don't worry, i already have it in my PC :D i will work on it right now

• Like 3

9A7alLl.jpg

Nacholede is going to save the day! I will do my own version of Chop Suey! in a bit, so don't change the song :D

Cool, but don't we should inform the charter first to fix his custom? As I saw it is only a syncing problem, maybe also FP which I always ignore. But for that it's maye too late now. Should be done before adding to the SSL.

Edit- even saw @ made a comment there

I'm going to do a whole new version with Multitracks, so don't worry! 

• Like 3

9A7alLl.jpg

@@Nacholede - congratulations on the rugby performance!  I hope you go on to win it!

I'll be back in the competition tomorrow.  I'm little bit worse for wear to "try" tonight!

@@Nacholede - congratulations on the rugby performance!  I hope you go on to win it!

I'll be back in the competition tomorrow.  I'm little bit worse for wear to "try" tonight!

I didn't watch the match, but i saw the won, and i'm proud of them :D Hope we make to the finals! 

• Like 2

9A7alLl.jpg

Oh yeah, Metallica ! Great song, and there's a little bit of everything technique wise in there. Unfortunately my bass won't tune down to B so I'll have to skip that.

Also hoping to learn Enter Shikari and SOAD.

Should be a great week :)

P.s. no-one else mention the rugby please, heartbroken here !

• Like 4

I love Chop Suey! Looking forward to a multitracks chart,  @@Nacholede

I'm not a fan of New Metallica but I might play the MC track a time or two.

...Wait, B standard? I only have like... one other song to play in B standard. :sob:

• Like 1

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

@@Gamut No worries, only bass is in B. Guitars are in E.

• Like 2

Chop Suey! is up with multitracks (No Lead and No Bass), hope you like it :D

thanks man, but your normal audio cdlc has not lead path

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@Nacholede - @ is right. It's not just that there's an X there - even if you try to select it, it tells you the song is missing the arrangement.

Also, the slides are weird. New EoF logic has it that slides always begin at the lowest fret in the chord, regardless of whether that's the lowest pitch string fretted during the chord. Thus, when you have a 

13/15

14/16

slide, in EoF this should be charted as a slide to fret 15, rather than fret 16. There are several slides like this throughout the song, and they're pretty much all off by one or two frets.

Edit: After seeing someone posted complaining about the bass sync - it's off (at least on the full audio version), but not because the sync is off, but rather because the notes didn't remain grid-snapped for some reason. I think it should be fixed if you re-import the GP tab for the bass track.

Edited by albatross213

@@Nacholede - Checked again, and the bass timing is fixed (Thanks!), and some of the chord slides on rhythm are fixed, but some are not - enough that I don't want to screenshot every one. But I think generally the specific slide I mentioned above now ends a fret short, and the second slide up in the intro still goes two frets too far. There might have been a few others, though.

I also noticed that in riff repeater, sections 3, 5, 8, and 10 are not selectable, though they definitely have content (i.e., they should not be "noguitar" sections). It appears that this only occurs on rhythm guitar (and this is the full audio version, to be explicit) - on bass and lead all sections are selectable.

I think that was it for this time around. Might have been another thing I forgot, though.

Edit: Bass and Lead looked fine. On lead it might be nice to have arpeggios marked out for the arpeggio parts, but I know it's kind of annoying to put those in, and it's easy enough to tell what's going on.

Edited by albatross213

@@Nacholede - Checked again, and the bass timing is fixed (Thanks!), and some of the chord slides on rhythm are fixed, but some are not - enough that I don't want to screenshot every one. But I think generally the specific slide I mentioned above now ends a fret short, and the second slide up in the intro still goes two frets too far. There might have been a few others, though.

I also noticed that in riff repeater, sections 3, 5, 8, and 10 are not selectable, though they definitely have content (i.e., they should not be "noguitar" sections). It appears that this only occurs on rhythm guitar (and this is the full audio version, to be explicit) - on bass and lead all sections are selectable.

I think that was it for this time around. Might have been another thing I forgot, though.

Edit: Bass and Lead looked fine. On lead it might be nice to have arpeggios marked out for the arpeggio parts, but I know it's kind of annoying to put those in, and it's easy enough to tell what's going on.

That's odd, i swear that i double checked everything, i guess i have to check again tomorrow! And i agree that doing arpeggio shapes is annoying, i had to do them for Lonely Day and it was a pain in the ass. But well, thanks for the feedback! i will try to check those things out 

9A7alLl.jpg

Intermediate Bass - 98%, 319 streak

It's much better now, those crazy parts are hitting better when it's well synced.

MasterClass Bass - 98.93%, 269 streak

• Like 3