Jump to content

Certain CDLC not working, not sure why


Recommended Posts

so i just started all this custom DLC biz today and for the most part have everything working properly on my mac. almost all of the songs are working fine but a handful of them (most arctic monkeys songs i tried, 2 coheed and cambria tracks, and a couple others).

 

i did the exact same thing with these songs as everything else so I'm not sure why they're not showing up, they are definitely m.psarc files. 

 

surely someone else has had this issue? thanks in advance for any help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also use Mac, and sometimes the conversion could fail, or the original file simply not work. In those cases I try to convert again via Windows, and if that fails there is not much to do. I guess you could try to repackage the files again, but you'd need Windows for that, as the Mac version of the toolkit can't handle the packaging.

 

I haven't felt that as a very common problem though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy