Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 103

Mortalo

If anyone starts developing elbow pain I would highly recommend the Flexbar. I have been dealing with the tennis elbow for months now. Doing the rest/ Alleve/ stretching regiment to no avail. I also purchased a tennis elbow arm support band I tried playing with for a bit. I started researching and found people were having great results doing the Tyler Twist exercises. I got the Flexbar on Monday. Yesterday I was able to get through 4 song playthroughs without major pain. This is the first time I have gotten over two runs trough in months! I really hope this is not some sort of placebo result and I can come back and start really competing again. I miss the community and competition.

I sound like some sort of infomercial at this point, but it really has started to help and I just wanted to pass the info along.

I highly anticipate having some good matches with my favorite bass playing ladies soon! xoxo

• Like 6

Happy birthday @... No celebrity birthday list for you today because I did one last year, but give it a few years and someone might become a child star that's worth a mention. October is flippin cool month though, October rust, hunt for red October, Halloween, 90% of customforgian birthdays, officially in marty mcfly's future in a week or so, I need not say more :)

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

Happy birthday @. October is truly the best month in the year :D

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@, Happy Birthday dude  :) and :beers: cheers 

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Bugger.  I'm going to have to try it again now… :)

Edit:

Oh, and I should say "Fuck's sake!"

Do you know how many times I had to play that song to only miss three notes (out of over a thousand)?  You've hit one more than me, FFS! lol

• Like 4

Edit:

Do you know how many times I had to play that song to only miss three notes (out of over a thousand)?  You've hit one more than me, FFS! lol

That's probably my last play through on it, so if you beat it, it's yours. I do not have much endurance yet and I do not want to push the elbow too hard. I am planning a one day on one day rest for a bit.

Edit:

I'm back!

• Like 2

Edit:

That's probably my last play through on it, so if you beat it, it's yours. I do not have much endurance yet and I do not want to push the elbow too hard. I am planning a one day on one day rest for a bit.

You've done well to get back to where you were.  If you win it, you deserve it.  However, I suspect there will be a whole load of 100% scores submitted last minute tomorrow, and none of them by me. :)

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

finaly passed the 98

http://up.picr.de/23423967bm.jpg

• Like 4
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@ - I know it's well into the next day where you live, but it's still the 16th of October here, so happy birthday!

Also, with regards to audio or video of the Tricot show: I didn't record anything myself, but I was hoping something from the show would wind up on youtube (or elsewhere) since the person next to me seemed to be recording the whole thing. Haven't seen anything pop up, but someone else uploaded video of a few songs from their next show in Washington, D.C. Sound quality isn't the greatest, but it's not terrible either.

@@fiddlesticks - You've probably got me this week. I'll see if I can do any better in the morning, but I'm finding it hard to improve much on this. I can play each section of the song through multiple times with 0 or 1 misses, but in the context of the actual song my fretting hand gets tired and has all the dexterity of a fish on land and I never come close to putting it all together.

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!