• Shadows Fall- Still I Rise (Complete)
  • Mike Morasky- It Hates Me So Much
  • Juanes- Yerbatero
  • Temptation Come My Way
  • Martin O'Donnell - We Remember

Finished Works

• Oingo Boingo: Little Girls
  • Michael Jackson: Love Never Felt So Good
  • Hatsune Miku: Electric Angel (Rock Version)
  • Do As Infinity- Kimi Ga Inai Mirai
  • Accept- Pomp and Circumstance
  • Adventure Time- I'm Just Your Problem Full Band
  • Teen Titans- Teen Titans Theme (Jap Ver.)
  • Accept- "In the Hall of the Mountain King" and "Habanera" and more (Request by OnkelX)

Important Updates:

After a change in Google's security with Google Drive, I have to change all the links for my CDLCs. In addition, some CDLC are getting a bit of love to freshen them up.

Suggestions?

Edited by CREΛTOR
An update on the situation with my current uploads in case anyone is wondering.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestions?

First off, thanks for making CDLCs.

Secondly, since you already did Pomp and Circumstance, I would love to see some more of the "Wolf Hoffmann - Classical" songs, especially "In the Hall of the Mountain King" and "Habanera", but pretty much every song on that album is great.

OnkelX

• Like 1

Suggestions?

Secondly, since you already did Pomp and Circumstance, I would love to see some more of the "Wolf Hoffmann - Classical" songs, especially "In the Hall of the Mountain King" and "Habanera", but pretty much every song on that album is great.

OnkelX

I'll add them to my to-do list. Thanks  ;)

Suggestions?

OnkelX

I'll add them to my to-do list. Thanks  ;)

Thanks! But it's not

Wolf Pack

but Wolf Hoffmann (the Accept guitarist) :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ALL of the other Wolf Hoffmann CDLCs are almost done. I'm uploading them all at once though because I'm having the multiplayer tested with them to see if they work well with riff repeater and multiplayer as well. GTPs are also in development as well as midis.

ALL of the other Wolf Hoffmann CDLCs are almost done. I'm uploading them all at once though because I'm having the multiplayer tested with them to see if they work well with riff repeater and multiplayer as well. GTPs are also in development as well as midis.

O my, that sounds great! I can't wait :D

• 3 weeks later...

They'll be up soon. For some reason all of them had a corrupted file or something but I wasn't allowed any editing and it's delaying a few but Habanera and Arabian Dance are almost working correctly.  :unsure:

How's the progress looking? Don't want to be annoying, I'm just so eager for these songs :D