Rocksmith CDLC to Rocksmith 2014 CDLC?

What songs are you trying to convert?  It might be easier to just see if there are current versions posted here.  They would likely be more up to date.

I've looked. And I found one download for a Rocksmith CDLC. 

It's Demetori - Worlds End. It's the only song I'm trying to convert. 

You should be able to use the Toolkit to convert it then.  I believe there is an import/update tool for RS customs.

You should be able to use the Toolkit to convert it then.  I believe there is an import/update tool for RS customs.

How do I do it then? 

How do I do it then? 

I've never done it, but if you go to the "Creator" tab and click on the "Rocksmith" circle under "Game Version", you can import .dat packages via the "Import Package" button. Then I suppose once you have that you switch back to the Rocksmith 2014 game version and generate it.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

How do I do it then? 

I've never done it, but if you go to the "Creator" tab and click on the "Rocksmith" circle under "Game Version", you can import .dat packages via the "Import Package" button. Then I suppose once you have that you switch back to the Rocksmith 2014 game version and generate it.

The "Import Package" button is greyed out. 

Really? This is how it looks on my computer:

http://i.imgur.com/3IlG4bN.png

then when I click:

http://i.imgur.com/8x1BA8s.png

I haven't installed the original Rocksmith on this computer so I don't have any .dat files handy, but I should be able to transfer them from my other computer without too much trouble if you want me to test anything out.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

Really? This is how it looks on my computer:

http://i.imgur.com/3IlG4bN.png

then when I click:

http://i.imgur.com/8x1BA8s.png

I haven't installed the original Rocksmith on this computer so I don't have any .dat files handy, but I should be able to transfer them from my other computer without too much trouble if you want me to test anything out.

Hmm. I'm not sure why it did that. But I spent 30 mins this morning creating the CDLC which worked eventually. So I'm releasing that soon. 

• Developer

Guys:  In the "Creator" tab ... press the "Convert" radio button first.  Then click the "Import Package" button.  Then click the "Generate" button.  Couldn't be easier.  :)

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy