Save file appers to be damaged

ShrillBear52

Question

So i enterd rocksmith and it's said my save file are damaed and it cannot be loaded.How can i took my saves back?And every time i enter rocksmith it's says the same message.

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

6 answers to this question

There's a tool on the forum here that will allow you to repair your profile.  I can't remember what it's called.  It may also be part of the Toolkit now, but I'm not sure.

However, you'll need to figure out the cause of the problem if you want to avoid it in the future.  Sometimes it can be caused by bad customs, or you may have quit the game during an autosave which caused your profile to become corrupted.

• Developer

I think the tool that Wepeel meant was awesome tool: http://customsforge.com/topic/12382-custom-game-toolkit-game-saves-gigbox/?do=findComment&comment=95434

The last time you played RS before the error occured, did you play a song that you've never played before, if so, you should try tracking down the custom that might have caused the problem (don't forget to backup your profile before you start searching for the custom :))

• Like 1

I think the tool that Wepeel meant was awesome tool: http://customsforge.com/topic/12382-custom-game-toolkit-game-saves-gigbox/?do=findComment&comment=95434

The last time you played RS before the error occured, did you play a song that you've never played before, if so, you should try tracking down the custom that might have caused the problem (don't forget to backup your profile before you start searching for the custom :))

I'm so dumb to makeing backups.I added maybe 3 customs to the cdlc folder and then the error come out.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

I'm so dumb to makeing backups.I added maybe 3 customs to the cdlc folder and then the error come out.

Well,i dowlanded the tool i tried to repair my save but it said another error,and now  if i run the tool it's don't apper in window mode or full window mod either.Any Ideas?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Also good to note - there is a thread of known problem files - http://customsforge.com/topic/4863-list-of-crashers-jammers-dead-toners-and-misc-problems/   You might be able to find the problem child in that thread.  If it's a new one, add the info to the thread so others will know about it too. 

I think my problem is not on the list and i saw this topic before.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg