Problem adding steam screenshots

ikwtif

Question

Method: viewing the screenshot online, right click the image, copy link adress. Using image input with the link adds the screenshot to the edit view. 

Everything looks fine at this point. But whenever I try to post the topic I get thrown back to the main view of the forum with no warning and the complete post is lost. 

Inserting any other image trough a link seems to work fine. Only happens when I try to add a steam screenshot.

2 answers to this question

Your Method is good......try to use SHIFT + PrtScr ( print screen), Paste into MS Paint, then crop what you want, save to .jpg and upload to a site like (example: photobucket.com) then copy link address.

Yeah I know how to do it a different way (I mostly use Gyazo to quickly take a screenshot for images).

But when you don't know/forget you can lose your whole post so I tought it might be something worth looking into for a forum admin/dev, that's why I made the post. Or maybe adding a warning when you try to post a topic with a steam screenshot link so you don't instantly lose everything once you press the "post topic" button.