Change similar chords

ikwtif

Is there a auto way to do this? I know EoF sometimes asks to apply the fingering to the same chords but that seems to be random, or at least for 'known' chords.

I currently have a lot of muted strums, but in EoF some of them have one note in them that is off (in this case on the 8th fret) so they show up too high on the neck compared to the rest of the song. (wich is around the 3rd fret). Is there an easy way to auto-change all of the same muted chord patters to have just open muted strings?

1e6bbebde6bc4d1c8b296fbe3f68ba3a.png

@@ikwtif - When you click on a note or chord, Ctrl + L will select all similar notes regardless of techniques applied, while Shift + L will select all similar notes with the "same" (I haven't tested extensively to see the exact definition of "same" when it comes to bends, slides, and so on) techniques. I think either of those will work, though the latter is probably safer to use.

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

while Shift + L will select all similar notes with the "same" (I haven't tested extensively to see the exact definition of "same" when it comes to bends, slides, and so on) techniques.

It only compares notes' technique flags, ie. it will consider two single notes that start at fret 1 and pitched slide upward to match, it won't care if they each end the slide at different frets. Two bend notes that start on the same fret will match, regardless of bend height or bend tech notes.

• Like 1