Help for a beginner!

Tutubass

Question

I have the original Rocksmith of Steam, the songs I create here, I coonseguir play the original game? For I have tried for DLCs and only appeared that was downloading and nothing showed up. I just need to answer this, one has to use songs here in the Original Steam game, and has risks of BAN, and know how to pass the link, thank you!

2 answers to this question

Damnit i just wrote a whole bunch and turned my phone off for a second, because i'm at work... When i turned my phone back on it was gone..[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] ... Well whatever i'll start over.

@@Tutubass First off all, you cannot get banned for using CDLC's or modify your textures and stuff... That's not possible i think. And if it was no one will watch you while playing. That wouldn't even make any sense tho.

Rest at ease, no one will bann you [emoji1]

About the CDLC's. There are two things, well 3 things.

1. A purchased Official DLC in your Game. The best would be "Cheerub Rock" because you have to change the (Custom-DLC's ID Number to any avaiable official DLC). Most People are using "Cheerub Rock's" ID Number to convert for the CDLC's because it was the preorder DLC you've had if you bought you Game i think. I don't know exactly how that went down.

2. You'll nedd to download a file for your Rocksmith Folder. (i'll edit this part and put up the link with the tutorial)

3. And you'll need one Custom-DLC to try it out.

4. Just in Case, you'll probably need the Converter to change the CDLC's ID Number.

(I'll edit this part and put up the link here)

That's it and you should be good to go.