Show us what you play!

Spades

<p>

Latest family photo .. missing are my ibanez universe prototype, and fender acoustic

quick gear rundown

• Ibanez Jem555
  • Ibanez Universe UV777PBK
  • Ibanez Jem BRMR (Bad Horsie Steve Vai)
  • Ibanez Jem77FP (1st Gen Steve Vai signature)
  • Ibanez RG120
  • Jackson JS3V 5string bass (Dave Ellifson designed this for the Rust in Peace CD)
  • Jackson DKM2 Eerie Dess
  • Ibanez Prestige RG1570
  • Ibanez RG 7 string (home built, pm for details)
  • Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul
  • Paul Reed Smith SE Standard
  • Schecter Omen 4 Extreme bass
  • Epiphone Dethklock Explorer (Thunderhorse) equipped with Tronical tuners

I hope thats an old photo otherwise you'll have to leave the xmas tree up all year otherwise it's bad luck ;)

• Like 1

Latest family photo .. missing are my ibanez universe prototype, and fender acoustic

quick gear rundown

• Ibanez Jem555
  • Ibanez Universe UV777PBK
  • Ibanez Jem BRMR (Bad Horsie Steve Vai)
  • Ibanez Jem77FP (1st Gen Steve Vai signature)
  • Ibanez RG120
  • Jackson JS3V 5string bass (Dave Ellifson designed this for the Rust in Peace CD)
  • Jackson DKM2 Eerie Dess
  • Ibanez Prestige RG1570
  • Ibanez RG 7 string (home built, pm for details)
  • Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Les Paul
  • Paul Reed Smith SE Standard
  • Schecter Omen 4 Extreme bass
  • Epiphone Dethklock Explorer (Thunderhorse) equipped with Tronical tuners

I hope thats an old photo otherwise you'll have to leave the xmas tree up all year otherwise it's bad luck ;)

Its only bad luck if your superstitious .. besides .. its only a christmas tree during christmas.  the rest of the time its a nightlight that keeps me from banging my shins during midnight fridge raids. :P

Its only bad luck if your superstitious .. besides .. its only a christmas tree during christmas.  the rest of the time its a nightlight that keeps me from banging my shins during midnight fridge raids. :P

Good for you , it's bad luck to be superstitious :P

That 1st world problem ;) is easily solved with a bedside fridge. Unfortunately a bedside fridge can cause another 1st world problem - crumbs under the sheets :)

• Like 1

I dont know what the collective noun for guitars is but thats a nice "oniomania" of guitars :)

Pretty much.

Back row l-r: Gibson SG Special, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Ibanez DT-520, Jackson Pro Soloist, Gibson 60's Tribute Les Paul, the 'Les Jim'(kit build bolt-on LP with humbucker-size P90s), Fender MIM Telecaster, the 'Telecrapster'(another kit build, just HBs in)

In the front: Epiphone LP standard(pickups swapped out, damned if I remember what's in now), Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez S770, Ibanez SGR200(I think) bass.

Missing from the lineup is my MIM Strat, because I haven't finished rewiring it yet.

I dont know what the collective noun for guitars is but thats a nice "oniomania" of guitars :)

Pretty much.

Back row l-r: Gibson SG Special, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Ibanez DT-520, Jackson Pro Soloist, Gibson 60's Tribute Les Paul, the 'Les Jim'(kit build bolt-on LP with humbucker-size P90s), Fender MIM Telecaster, the 'Telecrapster'(another kit build, just HBs in)

In the front: Epiphone LP standard(pickups swapped out, damned if I remember what's in now), Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez S770, Ibanez SGR200(I think) bass.

Missing from the lineup is my MIM Strat, because I haven't finished rewiring it yet.

Telecrapster :lol:

If I had a choice , I'd pick the SG. I've got an Epi G-400 pro and that's the closest I'll get to a Gibson :angry: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just added this to the collection, its a 1991 Ibanez RG550 in Road Flare Red, the bridge pickup has been changed out with a Seymour Duncan SH8 Invader, it is otherwise stock, and in pristine condition. :Dhttp://i.imgur.com/nTcved2.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Here are my guitars. always working on or tweaking something..

Squire Vintage Modified Jazzmaster (added Mustang bridge) - Epiphone AlleyKat (Stock)

http://i.imgur.com/XgFBLBd.jpg

Custom Strat (Reverse CBS Headstock, GFS Reverse Pole Jimi Strat Pickups) - Epiphone SG Special (Brent Hinds Hammer Claw Pickups)

http://i.imgur.com/9ssNBbe.jpg

Les Paul Standard (P90 Pickups, upgraded bridge +nut+ tuners) - G&L Tribute ASAT Special (Stock)

http://i.imgur.com/YcxeWBG.jpg

Fender Strat (Lace Rainbow Pickups)

http://i.imgur.com/mbNoWHg.jpg

My First Guitar! Esprit Strat (Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker) - Fender Jim Root Neck/Body (routed for Axetec P90s, upgrade bridge +nut +tuners)

http://i.imgur.com/fKxPSnp.jpg

• 3 months later...

Alright so two guitars and a bass.  The bass is a Yamaha that's currently at the shop for some fret work and getting a new nut.  And yes it's one of those guitars that I've spent more on parts and repairs than I paid for the bass itself, but I'm told we all blame things on sentimental value from time to time.

hwrXHrs.jpg

The guitars are my first guitar, a Yamaha pacifica 112j.  And one I got because it just felt great in my hand and had a tone I liked without breaking the bank, a squier classic vibe 50's model.

--Wren

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
From L to R:

Jackson Adrian Smith Signature SDX Guitar

Fender Steve Harris Signature Precision Bass (3rd edition)

Fender Steve Harris Signature Precision Bass (2nd edition)

Dean Dave Mustain Signature Acoustic Bass

LTD 5 String F-155DX Bass

Epiphone Thunderbird Bass

Ibanez SR250 Bass

3EhKq1r.png

• Like 2

More Alice Cooper coming!

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

My newest addition: 

'96 Epiphone LP300 

Tele in the background getting brand new Fender Gen4 Noiseless and 920D loaded control plate 😛

5UU4yWe.jpg

The stable:

Jackson Dinky Archtop JS24 DKA

Harley Benton EX-84 (Jackson RRX24M Active Pickups)

Deltatone T Style (Samick?) Can't find anything on these guitars, supposedly made for a few years in the late 90s. If anyone reading this knows PM me

oOTRWB4.jpg

• 1 month later...

When you don't have any money you have to do the best with what you got.

On the right:

Ibanez GSR205 GIO 5 String Bass

On the left:

Yamaha TRBX174

Both are great instruments for a cheap price and I'm very happy with them both. The Yamaha is old and still plays like it should and the damn thing can take a beating trust me.

Edit: The drum skin is signed by Abbath and King.

thisismyriflethisismygun.jpg

• Like 1