Camera problem RS

ikwtif

Question

I'm working on a song (Valleys of Neptune) where the camera seems to keep the same zoom trough the whole song. Not sure if this is a bug or maybe I messed up something in EoF. If anyone has any idea's what can cause this. There are only 2 or 3 very "short" parts in the song where the chords reach up to the 12th fret but the camera stays zoomed out in that position during the whole song. The biggest part of the song is played on the lowest part of the neck so I have no idea why the camera is doing this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/IImayneII/screenshots/?appid=221680

* If a mod sees this, I was trying to post the screenshots from steam as image by linking to the image url. The image shows up in the editor but when I clicked *make post* the entire post vanished. I tried to do the same in this post but by editing it, but it just makes all of my text vanish. Not sure if that's a bug or it's intended?

2 answers to this question

How do you have the sections set up in the song? The zoom usually adjusts so that all notes in the current section as well as the one immediately following it will be contained in the visible part of the fretboard. Thus, if you have too few sections, it will just stay zoomed out the entire time.

Edit: based on the screenshot it looks like you don't have any sections, so it's probably that.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!