Custom Song Creator Toolkit ERROR

I was going to suggest you watch the vid from 27.40 - 31.20 and 34.55 - 35.02, but reading your post properly it seems that you have.

I can only imagine that you are pointing the toolkit to the wrong audio file, maybe the .wav instead of the .wem?

TBH I don't think that tutorial is "great" - don't get me wrong its good but I'd definitely do things far more tidy.  You only need to set up one Wwise project and stick it in its own folder, then you don't have folders full of crap getting dumped on your pc every time you convert a song and you don't have to erase stuff every time you convert either.

Set up one Wwise project folder for all conversion, set up a shortcut to the folder where Wwise dumps the .wems and then it's just one click to find them and no erasing excess folders after every conversion.

I am going to suggest

- Try again and make sure you are pointing to a .wem and not a .wav

- Get EoF to create your preview music and convert that manually before trying to build (this can get a bit complex so feel free to ask more specific questions)

- Move the project folder off the desktop (dunno, but I have a feeling it may be messing with things)

- Listen to the advice of cosy1 if he should appear - I am no expert in deciphering toolkit error messages

If you can zip up your project files and post them I can have a better look.

Edit - is it possible that you are pointing to the audio when it should be the album art, and then vice versa?

I notice the folder name in the toolkit pic is called "Mp3 and Tab" in the line which should point to album art.

I was going to suggest you watch the vid from 27.40 - 31.20 and 34.55 - 35.02, but reading your post properly it seems that you have.

I can only imagine that you are pointing the toolkit to the wrong audio file, maybe the .wav instead of the .wem?

TBH I don't think that tutorial is "great" - don't get me wrong its good but I'd definitely do things far more tidy.  You only need to set up one Wwise project and stick it in its own folder, then you don't have folders full of crap getting dumped on your pc every time you convert a song and you don't have to erase stuff every time you convert either.

Set up one Wwise project folder for all conversion, set up a shortcut to the folder where Wwise dumps the .wems and then it's just one click to find them and no erasing excess folders after every conversion.

I am going to suggest

- Try again and make sure you are pointing to a .wem and not a .wav

- Get EoF to create your preview music and convert that manually before trying to build (this can get a bit complex so feel free to ask more specific questions)

- Move the project folder off the desktop (dunno, but I have a feeling it may be messing with things)

- Listen to the advice of cosy1 if he should appear - I am no expert in deciphering toolkit error messages

If you can zip up your project files and post them I can have a better look.

Edit - is it possible that you are pointing to the audio when it should be the album art, and then vice versa?

I notice the folder name in the toolkit pic is called "Mp3 and Tab" in the line which should point to album art.

It was Wwise and EOF Configuration errors as You Mentioned in the Above, I started over,followed this tutorial http://customsforge.com/topic/1922-how-to-make-pc-cdlcs-for-rocksmith-2014-tutorial-wscreenshots-by-darjusz/?p=8918  and was able to build..Thank you for your troubleshooting and response.

*As for tones I downloaded the RS2014 TONES from our site, used Matchbox 20 and R.E.M, thanks for the Heads up.

*I played all 4 arrangements (3 + Bonus)

*I could not tune the Guitars on the BONUS arrangement which is a Mandolin and I used the Matchbox 20 - Unwell Banjo tone from  the official DLC, I don't understand why I'm unable to tune in GDAEBE on an electric acoustic or my Squire telecaster. 

*Lead arrangement has problems on the bends only But the REM_Shiny tone sounds good.

So I have some work to do, but was able to get past this issue thanks to all of you, I'm gonna work on it tonight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy