How to buy Cherub Rock on RGH xbox?

karolp1593

Question

2 answers to this question

@@karolp1593 The only way I've seen Rocksmith 2014 CDLC on the 360 version is the heavily modded version in which you will have to atleast have a modded xbox and I see why as you cannot go online as it breaks Microsoft rules. The only way is accessing the Marketplace and I believe, signing into your Ubisoft account.

Sakata's J-Rock, Speed Metal, and Anime Workshop

Will be bringing more Japanese content within the coming weeks!

Youtube Channel (uploading again)

As the topic says, how to buy it? I cant log in to xbox live cuz i could get banned. how to do it?

I find not to many people can or are willing to answer xbox questions. Here is all you need a rgh/jtag which you apperently do. CDLC encoded for XBOX specific. That's it, no need to download official DLC like your told. If you are using Rocksmith (2012)You are going to create another folder on you XBOX HDD1/Content/55530873 in here create a new folder call it 00000002. Now copy your CDLC into that folder and your set. If you are using Rocksmith (2014)You are going to create the new folder 00000002 on you XBOX HDD1/Content/555308C0. Thats it no need to buy anything but the cord.