drummerJ's Customs

drummerJ99

Hey guys, figured since I'm gonna try my hand at some CDLC, I might as well make a thread to keep everything organized. Most of my songs will be newer country or christian. 

Songs In Progress:

Newsboys - God's Not Dead (Like A Lion): Gonna start with doing lead only. Couldn't find a guitar pro tab, so transcribing by hand. If someone wants to do bass or rhythm in TuxGuitar or GP and send it to me, that'd be cool. Progress: 80% of tabs are transcribed into Guitar Pro. Plan to start converting into EOF soon. Not sure how long it'll take after that.

Florida Georgia Line - Dirt: Not a ton of lead work and reallly simple song lead wise but I want to learn it so figure It'll be a quick easy one to do. Progress: 50% of tabs are transcribed into Guitar Pro.  Got it done but it's just a mess. The website I used to transcribe (sixstringcountry) has a way different BPM for the guitar then the song actually has and I just can't get it figured out. It's playable and I'll keep it, but not good enough to post. Moving on to something else.

Songs I plan to do: (most will be worship songs we do at church and I like, some will be country)

Chris Tomlin - Our God: (one currently loaded isn't exactly correct and charter hasn't responded via email, twitter or CDLC page, so figure I'll just make my own).

Phil Wickham - This is amazing grace: Another charter has talked about doing this one, so if ends up not, I may.

Jason Aldean - Just Gettin' Started

Dierks Bentley - Drunk On A Plane

Building 429 - We Won't Be Shaken

Meredith Andrews - Open Up The Heavens

Chris Tomlin - White Flag

Edited by drummerJ99