Christmas Music

PacCowboy65

Question

4 answers to this question

What we really need here is Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses, which in my humble opinion is the best Christmas song ever. If only there was a facility on this site to make requests - I'd certainly use it if there was one  :D

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

Holy smokes @, you've been busy.  When I clicked [view new content] there was more than a page of your new cdlc.  Thanks.

• Like 1

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Thanks LaceyB!  The audio is a little cheesy, but those are super-fun to play and I like to use my amp to drown out the computer audio anyway.  Looking forward to jamming some Christmas tunes this year.   :D

Is there any way to download all 25 songs together as 1 pack, instead of individual downloads?

Thanks LaceyB!  The audio is a little cheesy, but those are super-fun to play and I like to use my amp to drown out the computer audio anyway.  Looking forward to jamming some Christmas tunes this year.   :D

Is there any way to download all 25 songs together as 1 pack, instead of individual downloads?

There would be no way to comment to give thanks or feed back on the songs if it was possible to do that

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic