I have enough about this bothering....

ShrillBear52

I think i had enought of this!!!!!! My father always said i need a guitar teacher,because i have to learn properly.Ok,that's not the problem,the problem is he always said i can't play the guitar!And how????? I don't care that he learnd 14 years in the piano but never in the guitar.He saw and heard me playing,but he always said  i can't play  just my brothers -.-    Well than maybe he should try to play This Surefing by Billy Talent and than say that!!!!!Sorry guys,i have enough of this.But why he always says that? What's Rocksmith for?To learn play guitar and that's why i started.Ok i need a teacher but why say that always? What's you opinion?

• Like 1

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

I can tell you one thing from my perspective !

There will be always people holding you back from something not in a bad way, but there are some times where you have to choose. If you like playing the Guitar and don't want to listen to others and maybe you have some Guitarists you're looking up to, do what you think is right or you just let yourself gettin told by others that you can't play and stop your hobby or even a dream. Man do your thing, don't let anybody tell you what you can and what you cannot do.

Because they simply cannot know what you're capable of.

The only way to find out if you can learn to play is simply by doing your thing. Learning playing guitar your way, your rhythm and joy.

Sure it depends on how easy you'll get into depth, but everybody started from scratch.

I'm myself a amateur and i'm proud of. Because i'm learning every day constantly and improve every time. I never thought i would be able to get 85% at the Song by "Dragonforce - Through The Fire And Flames"

Tell your Father what you want and what you don't want.

I would tell my father calmly that he shouldn't bother me with his experience with his piano instead helping me out a little bit in a good way and that he should let me do my thing. :D

Well my family supports me not directly but they're fine with what i'm doing even tho they don't listen to rock/metal and stuff.

I'm from Serbia and they listen to more traditional music. Like my Brother, Friends and the most people in my Country listen to house/electro music and of course traditional.

And i thought what the hell, i love rock/metal music so why not try learning to play a guitar.

And damn i was dissapointed when i started, like a klutz i couldn't even hit the first notes. Like seriously i missed the first 100 notes on a slow song but it felt like they were flying by...[emoji28]

After a few months i lost interest in the game because i didn't listen to those songs in Rocksmith. Expect Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country tho...

And then i found out about Customsforge.... That's it, i've like 100 CDLC's downloaded and every day it grows. It's so much fun to actually play your song you're listening to...

It's fun, statisfying and of course not easy, but i have my Goal set to get every Song i know to get 100% at. It will take some time because i just got 2 Songs till now at 100% with Master Mode tho...

• Like 3

I can tell you one thing from my perspective !

There will be always people holding you back from something not in a bad way, but there are some times where you have to choose. If you like playing the Guitar and don't want to listen to others and maybe you have some Guitarists you're looking up to, do what you think is right or you just let yourself gettin told by others that you can't play and stop your hobby or even a dream. Man do your thing, don't let anybody tell you what you can and what you cannot do.

Because they simply cannot know what you're capable of.

The only way to find out if you can learn to play is simply by doing your thing. Learning playing guitar your way, your rhythm and joy.

Sure it depends on how easy you'll get into depth, but everybody started from scratch.

I'm myself a amateur and i'm proud of. Because i'm learning every day constantly and improve every time. I never thought i would be able to get 85% at the Song by "Dragonforce - Through The Fire And Flames"

Tell your Father what you want and what you don't want.

I would tell my father calmly that he shouldn't bother me with his experience with his piano instead helping me out a little bit in a good way and that he should let me do my thing. :D

Well my family supports me not directly but they're fine with what i'm doing even tho they don't listen to rock/metal and stuff.

I'm from Serbia and they listen to more traditional music. Like my Brother, Friends and the most people in my Country listen to house/electro music and of course traditional.

And i thought what the hell, i love rock/metal music so why not try learning to play a guitar.

And damn i was dissapointed when i started, like a klutz i couldn't even hit the first notes. Like seriously i missed the first 100 notes on a slow song but it felt like they were flying by...[emoji28]

After a few months i lost interest in the game because i didn't listen to those songs in Rocksmith. Expect Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country tho...

And then i found out about Customsforge.... That's it, i've like 100 CDLC's downloaded and every day it grows. It's so much fun to actually play your song you're listening to...

It's fun, statisfying and of course not easy, but i have my Goal set to get every Song i know to get 100% at. It will take some time because i just got 2 Songs till now at 100% with Master Mode tho...

Thanks m8.My first meet with rocksmith was almost a year ago in 2014 (how ironic).I started because of a girl who was my class mate and i loved her and i want it to impress her.Sadly it didn't realy got the results that i wanted,but now i don't even care about this.I can play the guitar no mater what says anybody.Just my father always tell this,and i wasn't speaking the whole truth becase he said my brothers can't even play so good like Jimmy Page :P  and so on.My older brother can play of course and hi is awsome(IMO)  but he sometimes arogant. My other brother is another story because he plays (only) acustic guitar and he has a band    https://youtu.be/7P5GLmhz-lw   Thanks for support anyway!It's so good there is good mans in the whole world like you! :D

• Like 1

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I think it depends on what you want. If you want to learn guitar seriously RS isn't enough.

Just for fun and for yourself RS can be great. Anyway a great tool and it can help to keep you motivated.

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

I think it depends on what you want. If you want to learn guitar seriously RS isn't enough.

Just for fun and for yourself RS can be great. Anyway a great tool and it can help to keep you motivated.

I know this alright? I understand that i need a teacher,but my father could be more kind about this( seriusly I don't give a damm flying fuck about it, but it's just anoying)

• Like 1

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

You can all learn by yourself, but you need a hell of a discipline to improve, and a hell of a time.

This discipline in progressing, (not progressing is regressing), a teacher can give you, in shorter time, if he cares. 

But most care more for the fee. A routine teacher, nothing worse, in no time he will make you touch your guitar nevermore.

You need to feel what you want. You come home and the first thing you do is take your guitar? Then you should search for fellows who like to play together, it will give you a huge jump forward. Team play, the real thing.

You come home and watch your favorite series. Stay with RS, you are not infected by ambition. (yet)

• Like 2

Rocksmith is good for learning tabs, but unless you have a steady practice session involving technique(it took me 4 gosh darn months to bend a string) then you wont really be that good. I won't lie saying Rocksmith allowed me to play to my full potential as a guitarist, but it doesnt give you a lot of knowledge on technique, scales, and theory.

Sorry, just trying to play devils advocate on the reasoning, definitely would talk to him(as an adult, seriously, talking to people and asking questions in a serious matter brings wisdom) and say that you are obviously proud of the level you are at, just dunno where you want to go in guitar.

• Like 2

Many nice scores on all songs :)

• Administrator

A teacher might be the best course of action either depending on the teacher himself as @@TomSawyer2112 said.

A bad teacher can be way worse than no teacher at all and many great guitarist never really had a teacher. As this time where you have an impressive amount of possibilitty to learn. Saying a teacher is the only "good" way can't be more untrue.

I'm not saying that a teacher can't do any good! I'm just saying that a teacher is just another "tool" to help you get better as Rocksmith can be one, each have their own pros and cons and really depend on every one.

I never had a guitar teacher and only used Rocksmith to learn how to play the guitar and i don't feel the need of a teacher but i known music theory before starting guitar and already played another instrument in an orchestra which probably helped a lot too. I also played Rocksmith almost every single day for 2/3 hours which is quite some dedication looking back to it but that's mostly because it is fun and i enjoy it. Now i even play in a band and record some stuff here and there. So a teacher is definitly not an obligation for everyone to be "good" and to enjoy playing...

The worst thing is when someone is trying to force your hand on something you don't feel comfortable with... if it doesn't feel right, it probably won't do much good in the long run.

• Like 2

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I would even say Customsforge by far exceeds every teacher on this planet. Simply because we are a Community which are constantly learning & sharing Information about everything. So that makes Customsforge like a own Place for all People who want to learn or People who like to help out others by teaching or describe more in detail how things work and stuff. And probably the best part you don't have to know how to read tabs.. like me [emoji38] [emoji106] . Still you can learn your Songs without blushing because you don't have to play in front of someone or you can't play it right or you sound horrible. Nobody has to watch you playing and i think that's why i choose Rocksmith instead of a Teacher. Because i don't want people to know or see that i can't play good. Well that was just at the beginning, now i just go around and tell everyone about my Skill and have mastered 2 Songs even tho my Guitar sounds horrible... Need a new one until my Guitar breaks or gets useless tho. [emoji39]

I think Rocksmith just makes it a hell of a lot cheaper. It also motivated me and inspired me personally. Helps you set your own goals. If you ever question your technique, simply refer to a Youtube video or ask anyone on here.

• Like 3

For youtube teacher of technique, I recommend Pebber Brown, he is not making false promises, i.e. he says scales must be exercised 3000 times to get automated in your mind and nerve system, that's why I make the scales exercises.