Guitar pro tab

Damonthegr8

Question

6 answers to this question

I have songs that i want to put into rocksmith, but there are no guitar pro tabs, is there a way to make them? and how would i do that? 

You'd have to make them manually with Guitar Pro or even in Editor on Fire directly - either by writing them by ear or creating them from a text tab.

Your question of how would be best answered by looking for Guitar Pro videos on Youtube. I'm sure there's tons of them. No matter what, it will probably take quite a long time.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

You'd have to make them manually with Guitar Pro or even in Editor on Fire directly - either by writing them by ear or creating them from a text tab.

Is there a preference to doing it either way? I'm thinking if I can just skip one step and make the tab in EOF directly and not worry about making it in GP. Or is it still better in the long run to create a GP tab file?

Either one works. It just depends which piece of software you are more familiar with, since this will help speed of the process.

I personally do things like this in EoF directly because I'm more comfortable with it. Plus you can easily play back the audio to test the accuracy of your transcription.

As long as you create/sync an accurate beatmap, you can easily author and edit notes like you would in guitar pro. Just make sure to use the grid snap feature of EoF to your advantage, so that authored notes will be kept in time.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

• Administrator

it's really a matter of how knowledgeable you are of those software.

I prefer GP because i like the to have the classical music sheet view and i have the music theory to back up the use of that software but EOF is less about music theory and more about putting the right note at the right place whatever the time signature or the scales involve at that point in the music which can make it more friendly for others.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Still working tabbing out a song and it will agree with @firekorn that it's mainly about putting the notes in the right place within the time signature. 

Tab that ended up perfectly in sync here

http://i.imgur.com/Yotk8Du.png

Sakata's J-Rock, Speed Metal, and Anime Workshop

Will be bringing more Japanese content within the coming weeks!

Youtube Channel (uploading again)