Locked [Stable][1.0.0.9] Selection of rows out of control if sorted by column

a.peter

Description: This one might be a little hard to reproduce. I'm sorting the table for column "Artist". Afterwards i select the first and the third item.

1. When moving the mouse over the second row, the item will change to state "selected", but i never clicked it.
  2. Even when not moving the mouse over the second row, when clicking the button "Enable/Disable selected" all three rows will change their status.

After that, i click on the fifth row. The same moment, the third row will be selected as well showing the status change immediately.

System Info:
.NET Framework 1.0         not installed
.NET Framework 1.1         not installed
.NET Framework 2.0         service pack 2
.NET Framework 3.0         service pack 2
.NET Framework 3.5         service pack 1
.NET Framework 4.0 Client  installed
.NET Framework 4.0 Full    installed
.NET Framework 4.5         installed

Reproduction steps:

Start the App
Select tab "Song Manager"
Click on the column header "Artist"
Select some rows
Click on "Enable/Disable selected"

The selection of rows has gone crazy. You select one row and others will be selected as well.

• Developer

Fixed in CFM 1.0.1.2.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.