• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

New exercise Blues Comping 6 in B major is finished.

It's a challenging one in shuffle feel @ 140 bpm, including quickchange and some turnarounds.

All arrangements are written by myself. This time there is no metronome track since the beats are shifted in EOF for 1 bar, so it counts 1 on 4. I noticed that at the end after doing all changes in eof. For a proper metronome track I need to add one bar in the tabs before it starts, and have to do all sync work and EOF jobs again (first time for me a GP6 generated soundfile needed sync with it's tab). If needed I would do it, but if not I'm happy also without metronome.

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• 3 months later...

Now we had 6 different examples for 12 bar blues in different major keys with increasing skill levels, simple shapes without and with quickchanges (Exercise 6).

I'm plannig 2 more exercises for demand if there is still some interest.

I want to do a 12 bar blues in minor and as a final exercise one jazz blues.

So let me know if I should do all the work.

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

actually working on the Minor Blues. This takes much more time since I'm recording the audio all by myself (and mixing of course). But the audio is complete, now I need to transcribe everything except the drums, already started with it.

This time we get a real audio track with drums, bass,  rhythm guitar which is our blues comping 7 and a lead guitar which plays solo all the time, I just improvised this. If any no lead and no bass cdlcs are wished for let me know, that shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

as promised the new challenge with the B-Minor-Blues is complete.

See details in the OP and the record page.

enjoy!!!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

First a big thanks for lotsa feedback to the Minor Blues.

good news to all who enjoyed it, as recording also as cdlc. Since it was so much fun to produce and as a good practise in recording and mixing actually I'm recording another one, also Minor Blues 12 bar shape in a slightly different shape in G-Minor, this time as Funk. The Arrangement this time is more complex than the B-Minor, with some catchy riffs between the blues shapes, a groovy slap bass and a real guitar solo in the middle. Drum and Bass is already completed, now I only have to re-record the 2 guitars and the solo and finally mix down.

stay tuned

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Recording and mix is complete, now I take a little rest from this tune before I start charting and cdlcing it.

I think the result is quite nice, very clean and clear sounding on all instruments. I hope I can recreate the tones in RS approximated than in the recording, especially for the rhythm guitar and the solo part I used some nice effects with my good old Boss GT3 over my good old Marshall JTM60, love it.

For all who wants to know what's coming up, here is a preview

Fonk de Blues

I bet this will be extremely fun to play in RS

• Like 5

Hammer!!!!

And the recording quality.... man!!!!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• 3 weeks later...

Fonk de Blues is finished, including all multitrack versions for PC, also a Multitrack-Songpack with all versions (PC). The converting to other platforms should be no problem with the actual Toolkit. OP gonna be updated.

• 1 year later...

never heard about that. I guess it's the OS, anyway no problems with Win7. I'd like to think you're using the right versions for the systems.

• 1 year later...

Unpack CDLC.

Convert extracted audio file To whatever format you like. Cozy1 even made tool to convert audio files.

• Like 1

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.

@@Timsaweasel, that's a way like Berneer sayd. Or just get it here

hmm, I think it sounds a little bit muffled, maybe I should do a remix

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, Deadfretz88 said:

Hi there, stumbled upon this thread looking to play the blues better!
Is this CDLC still available Fripponomic? I'm very intrigued because I love RS and playing and learning interactively and I feel this may help me better understand!

Yes, they should still be available. There are 8 different tracks, all also as multitracks with always 3 paths l/r/b. The skill-level is also increasing, for rhythm guitar anyway. I hope it helps.