Locked Still Need Help Doing Setlists By Tunings

DanPro777

why did you close my thread ?...

i still need help..

when i type tuning (Eb Standard/D Standard...) in the search at Setlist Manager it doesn't show any songs there so i can't search and do setlists by tuning...but if i type only "Standard" then it shows songs (some and in E Standard)..

my tool's version is 1.0.0.9

• Developer

Your thread was  closed because the question was answered. 

You are now trying to do something that is not possible, ie. no song in CFM has both Eb Standard, and D Standard tunings.  You need to search each tuning separately and then add them to a single setlist 'Eb D Standard'

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

Please be clearer about what you are doing next time.  Examples don't help.  Provide screenshots if you would like further help.

Is it possible that you don't have any songs with "D Standard" tuning?  Go to SongManager and sort by 'Tuning', then scroll down and see if you find any "D Standard".

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

did you try that search by tuning ?

when i type "D Standard" in the search at the SONG Manager then it shows all the D Standard songs,but at Setlist Manager it not shows any...

maybe i did mistakes or you didn't explain me well ?..can you maybe explain me again better please ?

sorry for my bad English/grammer and sorry for taking your time or making you angry.. :D

also,i wanted to ask some questions:

1)how can i uninstall/reinstall the tool ?

2)can i download previous versions of the tool ?

3)why there is no select/deselect all song option for the DLC Songs table at Setlist Manager tab ?

4)how do i use (or how it works) Toggle Selected Songs at Setlist Manager ?

• Developer

Please provide screenshots of what you are doing if you would like further help.

• Developer

@@DanPro777

What are your system specs?

I am unable to reproduce the problem you are having.  I installed CFM 1.0.0.9, parsed the Rocksmith 'dlc' folder, and then went to SetlistManager and got this.    Then I typed "D Standard' in the Search box and got this.

Don't know what more to tell you.  Just wait for the next release.  Something is not working the same on your end and I don't know why.

Q&A:

1)how can i uninstall/reinstall the tool ?  Use Windows Set Program Access and Defualts to Uninstall CFM.  Redownload to reinstall.

2)can i download previous versions of the tool ?  No.

3)why there is no select/deselect all song option for the DLC Songs table at Setlist Manager tab ?  There is ... it is called 'Toggle'.

4)how do i use (or how it works) Toggle Selected Songs at Setlist Manager ?  Click 'Toggle' to enable/disable all songs quickly.  Then deselect the ones you want to change.

• Developer

System specs = OS, CPU, memory, video

"All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible)."

WinXp SP3, i3 2200, 1Gig, NVidea 1.2 Gig dedicated

• Developer

thats what i know/found:

Windows 7 Ultimate

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz 2.33GHz

3.00 GB RAM

32 Bit

(Nvidia) GeForce GTX 750

Perfect.  Thanks

i can say that the errors/issue when openning the tool and scanning has been fixed now i think.

but i have my own problem...i can't use search for/by tunning properly at Setlists Manager..

can you help me please ?

mabye it's because all my songs are already sorted by me in 2 folders (Official and Custom) ?

• Developer

Follow these instruction here to create a small test dlc folder for CFM to work with.  If it works then the problem is how you have your songs separated.