CDLC has low fps in it

atachhh

Question

2 answers to this question

@@cdeath had a similar problem on one of the customs he was making. I don't remember the full details of how he fixed it, but the things that we tried were

1) Adding riff repeater sections (if they aren't already there). If the note highway gets way zoomed out there's more stuff onscreen for the game to render, so things slow down.

2) Re-making the .wem. If I remember correctly he said the folder that WWise made for that one was significantly larger than usual (maybe forgot to uncheck some of those boxes?). If you're using the .wav directly in the toolkit this may not be a problem any more.

Not a whole lot to go on, but I hope this helps at least a little!

• Like 1

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

think this problem is caused by setting an incorrect value for the "seek table granularity."

And yes, as stated, you don't have to worry about making mistakes with the .wem conversion if you use the Toolkit.

• Like 1

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs