CDLC - A little question.

MidorixChan

Question

Hi, 

I was wondering if the Song Creator tool kit's list of DLC will be update one day ? 

I know, Its my fault, but I actually buy 2 songs today, only for have custom content, and these 2 songs doesn't appear, and I don't find an update version of this program. 

( These two songs are "Last Resort - Papa Roach" and "What I've Done - Linkin Park" ) 

I don't hide that I'm a little bit disgust, because I was like "yeay I can finally play some paramore/bmth songs nooow. x) 

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@MidorixChan If you want to add ID to the toolkit you just have to modify the file "RocksmithToolkitLib.SongAppId.xml".

You can easily find the appID of the song that you bought by opening the toolkit and unpacking the DLC (the .psarc file in the DLC folder of Rocksmith) the appID being contained in the "appid.appid" file in the resulting folder from the unpacking.

You can open those file with the notepad to read/modify them.

Ps : Keep in mind that all the cdlc here are using the Cherub Rock appID and that you'll have to update all the cdlc that you download for them to work.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity