Zoom G3 w/ Lehle p-split

unclemiller

Question

Hello all,

Did a forum search and found nothing on these items. I just purchased both and in the process of getting everything hooked up. I would like to know if anyone else is using this combination. I know I'm in for a headache(s) trying to figure out tones and getting them programmed into the G3 but I'm shooting for a better overall playing experience through my VOX AC15 amp. I found a guide on how to hook everything up but it differs a little from the p-split instruction manual. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I also need advice on how to figure out song tones. I've tried unpacking with the editor but I don't know what to do after that or if I'm even doing it correctly. So many things I want to do with this but don't have the patience and/or skill to do them. My next project is to do some custom DLC's, so everybody stay tuned for more beginner questions and etc.

Thanks,

Uncle                                                                           >>>>>>ZoomG3>>>>>Vox AC15

^

p.s my setup is.............Epiphone Les Paul Studio>>>>>p-split>>>>>computer

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet